Reviews for Steps
Lillypilly chapter 14 . 10/30/2011
I guess the stepbrother/sister relationship, as taboo as it is, doesn't seem so much now that their parents are gone though that sounds a bit morbid but they aren't related by blood and without their parents there it isn't such a constant reminder that they are stepsiblings. Sorry, just me thinking out loud. Was not expecting the fire and the story to go this way. Enjoying a lot though.
Lillypilly chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Well this explains the weirdness around Kris and the avoidance. Getting very, very interesting.
D-Mish chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
Wow... just wow. This was actually one of the most heart-touching and truly beautiful stories I've read in a wihle. It started off a little slow... maybe if you ever re-wrote it look at the start again. But everything forward... incredible. Seriously just fell inlove with the characters and how real everything felt. Especially the moments when Kris broke down - with Peter or when she cried in Chris arms or at the hospital or anything to do with Kris and Chris. I'd say do a sequel but you ended it so beautifully... Still, wonderful. Loved it beyond imagination. I'm still swooning! God. Off to read some of your other stories, I hope they're as good!

Again, this is beautiful, definitely made me cry
spUNkyORanGE chapter 23 . 10/4/2011
I absolutely loved this story. I like how there was a lot of background on all the characters and not just jumping right into it. You have such a way with words too. When Kris was living with Jo and Peter wanted her to go see the Bodies with him and she just like blew up at him... I cried... a lot lol. I was even at work reading it. It was a little embarassing. But I was ok with it because it was written so well. I knew exactly how she felt and I could sympathize with her.

I liked the ending because I like her with Chris instead. I wish there was a little bit more to the story between the two of them. Even after their parents died... they had a little bit of time together but most of it was of them fighting. I kind of was hoping there would be a little bit more chemistry. It almost seemed like you were wanting us to know that she was going to end up with Peter instead even though we all know she was going to end up with Chris... if that makes any sense whatsoever.

I wouldnt mind a sequel to this story because I dont really think it is finished yet. I think you need to have her have closure with Peter. I dont like how it ended with her still with Peter kissing Chris... doesn't seem right. OR maybe an epilogue would even be good. Like how is that going to end up with her living with Mina during her senior year... awkward!

But anyway overall I LOVED this story. I couldnt stop reading it, so I am thankful that I found it. Thank you :)
Cdelancy chapter 23 . 9/2/2011
AAAAWWWWW! This story had me crying with sadness and laughing with joy all in the same chapter! I LOVED IT!
christy chapter 23 . 8/28/2011
i just pulled an all nighter reading your story. i think this is an amazing piece and you should definitely continue with a sequel if possible. this is one of the few stories that is so emotionally wrenching; i cried during kris's breakdown because you wrote that part so eloquently that i felt her pain. thank you for posting this story online. i hope to see more of k-kris and c-h-chris in the future!
linnea7 chapter 23 . 8/2/2011
Cute story and ending!(But I feel slightly sorry for Peter since he probably still likes Kris.) I also really didn't like Chris at first. I mean, he did seem so grouchy and he did break Kris's arm! But then later on he changed - or Kris changed. Or both of them I suppose. :) Thanks for the story!
notmuchbutlife24 chapter 23 . 7/28/2011
hi it's 2 am in the morning and i just finished your story. i'm sooo glad i was able to find this story because i loved it! it's so sweet and i actually cried a little (: haha and i'm so happy for Chris and Kris! honestly, i was rooting for them since you first introduced Chris! (: i loved it soooo much i would say please please please make a sequel to this but i don't want you to either. LOL basically, i just want them two to be together forever and never let them be apart. sighhhhhhhh SUCH A GOOD STORY! WORTH MY SLEEP! :D
Jessica chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
NOOOOO why'd you kill off the parents? So not fair!
Joey chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Funny, hilarious, absolutely ROFLMFAO.
Alicat05812 chapter 23 . 7/17/2011
I love the story. It was sad how the fire did that to them but I realky loved this story.
Alicat05812 chapter 23 . 7/17/2011
Wings27 chapter 23 . 7/13/2011
Oooooh yes :3 What now, suckers! So maybe the wrong people died (Sigh, you just COULDN'T include Peter in that fire now, could you? Sinful...) but the right people ended up together and the ending was so "omigod squeel of delight" and it's sort of one of those endings where you can decide in your mind what happens next. It's like in The Giver. And it's so utterly frustrating and crazy-driving but in a good way.

Although I believe that there are some fans who don't feel the same way, and would really like a sequel. If you haven't noticed. Just saying.

The one thing that I hate about stories continuing past this point is that there are ALWAYS more problems in the relationship between the two main characters by the time the next story gets a few chapters in, and I wish that they could just STAY happily ever after like I want them to! It's such a foot-stomping, tantrum-throwing kind of situation. God.

Well, this is just a totally loveable story, and I'm really glad that I found it and took the time to read it. I'm super picky about what I read and at first I wasn't sure how the cliche would be handled but I ended up really liking it. :)
Wings27 chapter 12 . 7/12/2011
I HATE Peter _ Let's kill him off and then Kris can do a happy dance and declare her undying love for Chris. I like that plan. :DD
MrsHellman chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
That was ended too abruptly. What about Peter? Chris' final decision about school? Kris' decision? There are so many things left, and there really should be more to it. :/ Other than that, this story gets 7 out of 10. You've got the plot down (which most people forget about), but your writing can face some improvement. :)

Cheers.