Reviews for Steps
HideAndGoSeek chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I really like the beginning of this story and can't wait to read more!

HGS
starlitwilight chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Hey!

Great start to the story(: will it be like the Katie and Luke story, or longer?

Just a thought though, I kind of feel that maybe Kris should be a little more resentful or upset towards her mom for uprooting her right now, because right now she seems really neutral about it, as in, she doesn't seem to be making a big deal out of it the way most teenagers would. Unless she's meant to be v. v. mature for her age, then the whole keeping the upset to herself I would understand; but maybe she should express it more in the story, like in her own thoughts?
DiamondEyedDog chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Great start! I'll be back for the second chapter (and hoping it's coming soon!)
DaniD3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Fantastic first chapter..can't wait till you post more! :)
J.Mell chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
please update soon and i will love you foreverr
Koki Enwai chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
This seems like it's going to get pretty interesting, but starting off a story with a whole bunch of background information (infodumping) like that is really a turnoff to a reader. It is usually better to start off with dialogue or action. But there's an exception to every rule, you know, so starting off like that might not be right for this story. It's too hard to tell as of yet.

Anyway, I really like it so far. It seems like the plot is going to center on her new family members and then perhaps a budding romance between her and her best friend's older brother? Sounds good. I hope you can put some imaginative twists into it.

Can't wait for more! :)