Reviews for Steps
esinevitable chapter 23 . 6/8/2011
Love/hate the ending! Love how the story is told. I enjoyed your writing.
chantellovesya chapter 23 . 5/30/2011
I hate the ending also,

notice a trend?
chantellovesya chapter 18 . 5/30/2011
I HATE the whole fire thing,

but this chapter made me cry.
ikeepitprivate chapter 23 . 5/25/2011
I absolutely adore this story
Eriishaa chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
this is my first time to review steps. and all that i can say is that i loved it! but i really think it needs a sequel.:P really wish you'd write one.:D thanks!
FirstDate-Highof75-Joanna chapter 23 . 4/8/2011
This story is completely and totally amazing. I felt sucked into it. I was utterly awed. It felt as though I was there with the characters. You made me laugh, and you made me cry. You are a fantastic author. Keep writing because you have serious , and please please make a sequel. I am absolutely dying to know what happens next!
SometimesG chapter 23 . 2/25/2011
The last chapter doesn't really close the story as I was hoping it would. I was actually disappointed because I thought the build up of the characters and family angle was good.

Yes, it would be a good idea to do a sequel to explore this angle but I just felt the convo with her dad was too abrupt and sudden. Also with her relationship with Peter - I thought they had a good thing going.

Or, you can continue just adding chapters to this story.
SometimesG chapter 15 . 2/25/2011
that was just so sad with the death of the parents... but i like how you are moving on with the story now focusing on them recovering and maybe now growing together...

and i like her romance with peter... he is sweet and thoughtful...
SometimesG chapter 14 . 2/25/2011
what an emotional chapter... wow, i love the family bonding specially between them.
SometimesG chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
I like the "family' focused story - it speaks deeply about the characters and their love for each other. I like how you took the time to share the family moments, and specially how Chris is welcomed back to the family.

Great story you have here ~
Im Just Mlssundaztood chapter 23 . 2/19/2011
I read this story almost a year ago but I lost it before you finished it. but I'm happy I found it again. I love the dynamics in this story. You think that it's just some story where you KNOW what going to happen. But then you throw us off with killing off the parental units. And you didn't screw it up either. It wasn't all OMG THEY'RE DEAD! and then all happy again once they find each other. The ending gives us some idea what's going to happen next.

I feel bad for Peter and I keep thinking about Mina and their relationship. I don't know if she can live with them if she broke up with Peter. It's just so complicated but you made it sound so simple at the end like no matter what, it's going to be okay.

Im Just Mlssundaztood
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 23 . 2/10/2011
I tried to read this ages ago but I only got up to the part where he rats out Peter for sleeping outside, I don't know but I just could not keep reading. This time however was different. I read it from the early afternoon to the dead of the night, i was hooked.

Great job
miaaa chapter 23 . 1/30/2011
I absolutely adore this story and I've been cheering for team Chris since the very beginning when he was acting like a jerk. Please do a sequel! I really want to know what happens with her and Chris, her (hopefully) breaking up with Peter and loads more! Please please please do a sequel!

- mia xox
sora kinomoto chapter 23 . 1/25/2011
LOVED IT! I knew being on Team Chris wouldn't dissapoint me in the end XD. And as you might have guessed I would LOVE a sequel! Actually, I'm a fan of yours now. Thanks for this story!
sora kinomoto chapter 19 . 1/25/2011
I love this story! I can't believe I'm not angry about their parents death XD, but I just love it. I feel bad that Kris is leaving Jo alone (, I just love her, she's so great. And I'm falling more and more in love with Cris (even though Peter is really like my boyfriend XD). Thanks for this story!
756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »