Reviews for Steps
sweetpoet2003 chapter 23 . 10/21/2010
Love love love love this story! I kinda hoped for the Kris/Chris ending but I wasn't sure. Loved how you ended it. I definitely think you should do a sequel. I know I'll read it.
Jamie Lynn chapter 23 . 9/29/2010
so are you making a sequel or what?
Closet Authors Imagination chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Awesome ! (: x
DiamondEyedDog chapter 23 . 9/8/2010
Wow. this was amazing. Not sure how I felt about the huge dramatic climax but I really like where you went with it. And yes, at times I was in tears. Anyway, great job. And I totally vote for a sequel (but I like her w/ Peter.)
larafrancesca chapter 23 . 9/5/2010
Yippee! I'm so glad you desided on the Chris/Kris ending although I do really like Peter so I've got him marked for a happy ending too! Please don't make it too painful if you write a sequel because love triangles really suck sometimes, but if you come up with a happy Chris/Kris combo I will happily read it :D Well I should go to sleep now since it's kinda late haha but I can't wait to cheak out more of your stories! Good luck with your writing and thank you for sharing ~lara~ )
justsomebody chapter 23 . 8/28/2010
I really enjoyed reading this, but i thought it might have been a little too long winded at times. But i would definitely read if you have a sequel to it! ;) Just a suggestion but you could have the next book on Peter vs Chris. A battle of affection! Who would win her heart? That's something i don't mind reading! Nice finishing touch at the end though, keeping readers anticipating for more!
callmecoolene chapter 23 . 8/24/2010
Sequal of course! the ending is the type that makes me want my money back and throw food at the screen :P

we need to see how it all goes! Dx
callmecoolene chapter 16 . 8/24/2010
*Sigh*. I miss mom and especially Jerry :T

I'm so into this story that I feel the change Kris is feeling and i kind of want to stop reading to stop the sadness I feel- but I won't. I know she won't end up with Peter but I really wish she would. He'd be a great husband and Chris is too much of a brother to me :P
callmecoolene chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
Chris is... interesting. Reminds me of MY brother, sadly T_T.

But Peter is definitely a sweet heart! :D It's forbidden love, hahaha.

I'm loving this! It's original since she already liked him before hand and so did he.
Cinn Knight chapter 23 . 8/21/2010
Yes, pleas write a squeal, I would love you forever! I just spent my while night reading the whole story and I have to say it's very well written and amazing. I would LOVE it if you continued it so please do. :) I want to know what happens to Kris, Chris and Peter -where does he go from here-, and maybe even Matt and Mina.
aby pwn u chapter 12 . 8/11/2010
ohmigawd! She usually refers to them as mom and jerry , like tom & jerry!ahahahahaha!D get it?
dipintheriverstyx chapter 23 . 8/11/2010
OHMYFUCKINGGOD WOMAN

I was just crying in what was it? Chapter 17 and so on. Oh god. I was in hysterics, my mom tried to convince me to stop reading, but I was like, 'NO THERE HAS TO BE A HAPPY ENDING!'

And good lord did you ever make good on that. I had liked Peter, but I thought she should break up with him. I didn't realize that Kris & Chris were a possibility. But gosh. This is the best story ever. It connected.

It got inside my head like Stephen King novels, exccept there was less detail and descriptions.

It was beautiful.

Please write a sequel.

And please look for a teen agent, and find a publisher, and get this on sales racks. It's far beond good enough.
Halimede chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Lmao..Team Chris. And I totally just got a picture of the Team Jacob girl hitting the Team Edward chick over the head with a shovel from the Vampires Suck trailer.
XxCaptainKoalaxX chapter 23 . 7/30/2010
Your story is freaking awesome! Throughout the whole story I was like wow because it's just so emotional and goffy and just fantastic! Yay for CH Chris cause he got the girl!
JEN-JO chapter 23 . 7/29/2010
this is an amazing story please update again soon
756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »