Reviews for Steps
pshuckleberry chapter 23 . 7/19/2010
WEll, I just sat here and read this in one day. Such a touching story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have a sequel, I want to see how these two play out against one another! Especially their summer break. Yay for Chris!
SupersonicPrincess chapter 23 . 7/18/2010
I loved it so much.

I even cried.

You are amazing
yayawhynot89 chapter 16 . 7/16/2010
This chapter had me sobbing lol good job
Literater chapter 23 . 7/6/2010
Sequel. You can't leave it like that! I need more! This was my drug, and I'm addicted. It's very, very good. I love it a lot. I would definitely buy it if it were in a bookstore. Puh-lease right a sequel!
Literater chapter 18 . 7/6/2010
I wasn't going to review until after I finished reading, but OMG, some pass me a tissue. I've just cried my tear ducts out.

P.S. I love Peter but is she going to get it on with Chris? :D
Aashna Sandhu age 15 F chapter 23 . 7/2/2010
WOW

again, very well written.

I think that was your best story so far.

I think it would be best for you to write a sequel.

About how she breaks it to Peter that their relationship is no more, how her and Chris' relationship goes.

It is good as how it is,

be me being the spoiled brat that I am, just need more :$

PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!,

love your number one fan,

A Sandhu

Aashna Sandhu age 15 F chapter 19 . 7/2/2010
WOW

I am blown away.

I literally cried and cried and cried. Your writing is amazing. It's captivating and descriptive,

and believe me, I am NOT a person who cries very easily.

Your writing is very impressive, and I think that you can really go somewhere with this story.

I was very saddened by the death of Kristina's and Chris' parents, and it hit me hard because of how sad and depressing this story is. This is not just a story, but it is a story with soul.

Thank you for sharing your gift with me.

This story is brilliant.
Candescence chapter 23 . 6/30/2010
Great story. Though, I have to admit, I didn't really like the idea of step-siblings getting together/falling in love or anything like that, so I didn't know if I wanted to finish it. But, like always, I kept reading and your story really did get much better. It made me cry so much. I was sobbing while reading this. This story is beautiful. And, even though the ending didn't really seem complete or there wasn't enough closure for me, I don't think you should write a sequel. I think that would make this drag on too much. Anyways, congrats on finishing this and thanks
Bagoosa chapter 23 . 6/29/2010
I loved it!

I don't love that it ended, though.
Bagoosa chapter 22 . 6/29/2010
My mouth is hanging open. I am...astonished.
Bagoosa chapter 20 . 6/29/2010
I don't think I've mentioned this, but I like Chris. Maybe it's because he's unpredictable, but everything leads back to him having a good heart. I feel bad for him, too. Chris is definitely my favorite.

On the other hand, I don't like Peter. I can't explain it; I just do.
Bagoosa chapter 10 . 6/29/2010
Do you have geometry after Algebra 2? At my friend Kaitlyn's school, geometry is an elective after the Algebra 2, but at my school, it's a requirement before Algebra 2, so I took Geometry Honors as a freshman.
Bagoosa chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
You can't spring stuff like this on me at 4 AM. My brain can't take it, but I can't stop reading.
Bagoosa chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
The spoon thing was brilliant.
Jayda123 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
ok i know im late but i just want to say that the story was amazing...!

I am a hundred percent serious...

:) this story made me cry so much from their parents dying..

and then i cried again when they got their happy ending..

well call me a cry baby but i loved this..

(And thinkin about makin a sequel?)

.. I'D SO READ THAT