|Reviews for Lilith|
| vivian112233 chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
That was one crazy ass story. Full of blood, sex, and love. I like it... although it's pretty intense.
| You say No chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
...what the fucking hell, don't tell me this ended like twilight did? XD Nice, this, by far, is my absolute favorite vampire story
| Nebulad chapter 13 . 3/25/2011
This is amazing ! I love it :D
| ILAKOM chapter 13 . 1/25/2011
It was great!
I'm actually surprised it got so little reviews since it's a perfectly good book, you were right, it felt like a book.
The only thing I saw was the ending, which felt kind of rushed.
I like your writing style, it's definitely different in a positive way!
keep it up! )
| dx713 chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
That ending of Colette went fast! I was quite surprised. Not necessarily bad, but I had expected more difficulties, perhaps a betrayal within their own camp, or I don't know why.
I also wouldn't have minded a bit more time spent on William and Lilith learning to share their link, now that they can acknowledge it.
But the way everything went down is quite logical, and I've liked Lilith maneuvering or the way everybody knows what's happening between William and her before them. It was a nice touch. The donors using modern technology to turn the battle was nice, too.
The love scene, with the I love you around climax, was a bit cliché to me. But other than that, it was well written.
All in all, a nice story, playing nicely on the vampire legends. I'm just a bit disappointed that Zach isn't the new leader. That would have made for a fun coven ;)
| maybealoveletter chapter 11 . 9/27/2010
Very exciting chapter. William has finally realized his feelings for Lilith! Yes! ) Hoping for another chapter sooner this time? Please and thank you, dear. D
| dx713 chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
Yay for cookies!
Seriously, I like the last two chapters. Colette's return has given a good impulse to the story.
It also gave a good explanation to my frustration at having so old characters acting like teenagers: the rules and abuse from Colette could indeed force a lot of people to hide their sentiments. The switch back and forth between William and Lilith's voices was nice too.
Now, I'm eagerly waiting for the last chapters. I think I have an idea where this is heading, but I'd like to read how you pull it out!
| Nahai Burbank chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
ned more lol
| maybealoveletter chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
Agh, it's killing me that you haven't updated in a while. This is a completely engrossing story. I hope you find your muse soon. )
| truthsquad chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
Absolutely wonderful, minus the rape part of this chapter anyway. Can't wait for the next chapter though, hopefully those two will finally make out. )
| QuickSilverSand chapter 10 . 8/8/2010
wow, william is such a pansy little girl...how could he not do something when she was getting raped?
| dx713 chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
So now we've got the explanation for the sex scene, the hint of another plot, and humor, all in the same chapter.
Way to go! Most enjoyed chapter for now, I think.
(not much more to say, sorry, I'm quite tired)
| dx713 chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
This time, I found reading William's point of view more enjoyable. As the background story is sinking in, I find the character more believable (as much as a vampire can be, of course).
I've also liked the interaction with Lilith, and the chapter not containing a long angsty discourse. She's not a sit-com character, and I like her for that.
Now, I must say I found the shift from the death scene to a sex scene gratuitous. I don't mean to be prude, actually, I would have enjoyed it in another context. But here, it didn't seem necessary. The scene was charged enough, like that, and I didn't found enough build-up in the background to make the sexual part believable. Yes, I understand the sexual undertones of the blood sucking, but they would have been stronger for me without turning real.
| dx713 chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
While the first chapter left me a bit unsure, I'm quite fond of this new one.
It offers nice character development, with the parts about the mother, and things like that. The interactions at school were quite fun, too.
I also happen to like sentences like "panic was looking a bit more reasonable", so, all in all, that chapter was a pleasing reading experience for me.
| Mak Hertz chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
1. I find it interesting to see the other point of view. And I liked how you didn't just redo the first chapter like some authors do, but instead gave us a little overlap and then something more.
2. It is always interesting when your roommate starts more or less living with her boyfriend. But not necessarily a bad thing.
3. Are you a coffee addict or do you perhaps work in a coffee shop? Just seems to be a common theme in your stories.
4. "Finally, with that bachelor's degree I can move on to grander things, like a masters degree…." - Haha. SO true.
5. Magic does indeed make life more interesting. I find myself wishing I had magical powers on a pretty regular basis... usually when I'm trying to use my powers to clean the house up so I don't have to. It's never worked yet, but I'm not giving up hope. :)
6. I think I might end up finding her mother amusing, depending on how much of a role she actually ends up playing in the story.
7. "I had a draining wet dream?" - I don't know, some professors might've found that amusing. I, at least, would be proud of her guts. But mostly, I just find this entertaining.
8. Yay! Another neighbor lady has arrived.
9. Yep, her mom's amusing to me.
10. Well I am very interested to see what she comes up with and what happens when she likely confronts William soon enough. :) Can't wait for that update now that I'm starting to have more time again.