Reviews for Here Goes Nothing
BettyBooo chapter 21 . 10/3
superb and beautiful -thank you! and YEEES! would love to read Liam's POV :D #greedy
Ti123 chapter 21 . 9/19
I just finished reading this whole story and I gotta say that I loved it! You're a great author. I'm looking forward to reading more of your works :)
Vanessa90 chapter 21 . 9/5
Wonderful story. Thank you for finishing it.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/6
Aaaaaaah satisfying. Firstly, I want to apologize for my first two negative reviews. Neither were constructive and reflected three chapters worth which isn't nearly enough of the story to sit there and judge the characters so harshly. Secondly, I'm so glad I stuck with this story because it was amazing. A wonderful heartfelt story that I wish truly existed. Thank you for sharing this with us and I hope to see more from you soon!

P.S. Boy was I wrong about Patrick, he should've had his butt left behind in Italy.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6
Thank goodness. Liam just said what I've been wanting to shake into Maddy since day one.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/5
Just seen your authors note on chapter four and I trust you implicitly. Although I really wish Maddy would just call up Patrick and end things already, she doesn't seem all that bad. Who knows, maybe Patrick will meet his own Liam (girl version) in Italy, someone who will really appreciate his efforts to be the Prince Charming that every girl dreams about.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5
Alrighty! I've only read three chapters so my review can only reflect that. I'm not too keen on Maddy right now. Actually, I'm really starting to dislike her. She talks about others being shallow, buuuuut here she is trying to hop up on one guy while she's in a relationship with another. Patrick really does seem like a great guy, whose been showering her with lots of attention and affection and yet she's giving her all to another guy. At least cut poor Patrick loose first. It's clear that she hasn't been feeling their relationship for awhile now and if that was the case why not end it? It's hard for me to get into a story when the main character is so unlikable. However! This is only the third chapter and I can already tell that this story is very well written. If anything I can read this story for Patrick! Poor sweet Patrick:( I'll take him if she don't want him;) And who knows Maddy may change her trifling ways throughout the story. Honestly, I like Kim better right since she's so upfront about her shallowness.
Giselle chapter 21 . 7/10
This was such a beautifully told story! Thank you for sharing it. And I'd totally be willing to read more from you :)
Anon chapter 21 . 6/24
Yes! Please share what you wrote from Liam's point of view. Also an epilogue would be much appreciated. Terrific story!
LoveRomance1994 chapter 21 . 6/18
Beautiful story.
Riley reader chapter 21 . 6/14
Thank you for ending this story. It was beautifully written. Also, I wouldn't mind reading what you wrote from Liam's point of view...not at all ;)
Isabelle92 chapter 21 . 6/12
Can we have an epilogue? You know...just a glimpse into their lives a few years later...I'd honestly love to read it because "open" endings or hfn endings are a pet peeve of mine when it comes to romance. But either way this was a very good story. Thank you for sharing it.
Deliah chapter 21 . 6/11
This was beautiful. And yes Liam's pov would be great!
Savannah chapter 21 . 6/11
Thank you so much for sharing. It was an amazing journey. P.S. I'd love to read more ;)
KimberleySacha chapter 21 . 6/12