Reviews for Here Goes Nothing
Giselle chapter 21 . 7/10
This was such a beautifully told story! Thank you for sharing it. And I'd totally be willing to read more from you :)
Anon chapter 21 . 6/24
Yes! Please share what you wrote from Liam's point of view. Also an epilogue would be much appreciated. Terrific story!
LoveRomance1994 chapter 21 . 6/18
Beautiful story.
Riley reader chapter 21 . 6/14
Thank you for ending this story. It was beautifully written. Also, I wouldn't mind reading what you wrote from Liam's point of view...not at all ;)
Isabelle92 chapter 21 . 6/12
Can we have an epilogue? You know...just a glimpse into their lives a few years later...I'd honestly love to read it because "open" endings or hfn endings are a pet peeve of mine when it comes to romance. But either way this was a very good story. Thank you for sharing it.
Deliah chapter 21 . 6/11
This was beautiful. And yes Liam's pov would be great!
Savannah chapter 21 . 6/11
Thank you so much for sharing. It was an amazing journey. P.S. I'd love to read more ;)
KimberleySacha chapter 21 . 6/12
What an AWESOME story :D
I love it! :)))
Anon chapter 20 . 6/8
Can you please finish this one? I mean it feels like it's almost finished...maybe one or two chapters left. Can you please upload them? This is truly an amazing read.
Pam chapter 20 . 5/27
We want more, we want more! Get on it kitty cat. :)
Savannah chapter 20 . 5/1
Please, please, please finish this!
Riley reader chapter 20 . 4/3
Hey there :) can you please upload the ending to this?
Vanessa90 chapter 20 . 1/21
Loved the update! More! Lol
Deliah chapter 20 . 1/13
So glad to see her finally taking the right steps towards happiness. Thanks for the update.
Riley reader chapter 20 . 1/12
Thank you so very much for updating! Great job as always!
124 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »