Reviews for Here Goes Nothing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23
Hi,

I'm in love with this story.

Dee
5livelaughlove5 chapter 18 . 3/17
I literally yelped when I saw that you updated! I just reread this like a week ago during my spring break. Madison's whole life is just falling apart. I'm with Liam though she needed to tell someone and I wouldnt want to go thought that situation again either if I was him.
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 18 . 3/17
Ooh I love this story! :)
Annabelle chapter 17 . 10/28/2013
Update please !?
Nique13 chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
I really hope that she tells someone.
Crystal93 chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
Please finish this story! Don't give up on it...you have a gift, don't let it go to waste...
Savannah chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
Update please?! Love your stories. You have mad talent...hope you haven't given up on your stories 'cause you have a very faithful reader here!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Where r u...pls update soon
KiwiSD chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
Where are ya?
Guest chapter 17 . 5/3/2013
I'm proud of Liam, for walking away from her, because sometimes watching someone you love go through pain and make stupid decisions is too much. Especially since he went through it all ready. Her logic is so flawed it's ridiculous. Yeah telling her parents would mess up things, for Patrick, but not for her, not really. Maybe her parents would step back and really look at the truth in front of them. Bt now, the bruises are almost gone, and it will probably have to happen again, or a few more times, for her to realize it. It's a pity, really.

I hope you continue this, because it's really good.
Infinite Legend chapter 17 . 4/30/2013
This story, it's broken, tattered, and perfect. It's in the perfect broken harmony. Please do continue, no matter how much life is dragging you down!
DeadWomenTellNoTales chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
Ugh. Okay, here goes.
I don't like the fact that Patrick is all of a sudden abusive. I feel like it just came out of nowhere. Adding more drama and damaging a character that I kind of felt sorry for. But no, now he has to be a monster. Maybe I'm missing something.
Although Liam was there for her, he kind of gets on my nerves. I feel like he's making this situation about him, with this you're-hurting-me thing. Like, dude, she just got beat up. Try not being so judgmental.
And is there a reason you have Madison dragging herself through torture, and generally being incredibly helpless and spineless?
Sayla90 chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
Glad to have you back. Don't make us wait too long for this awesomeness!
Amy90 chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
That's so depressing! I can understand how she would need some alone time to think things through, but I really really hope she won't go the easy way and just get together with Patrick just everyone expects her to since she hasn't told anyone.
But how can she feel sorry for Patrick but not for Liam who's hurting way more? Again, I can understand her to a certain point, but soon there will be a point reached where she finally has to make a decision or everything will go completely downhill.
So, now I can't wait to read more! - Sounds like it's going to be an important dream. And hopefully it will make her take action, finally...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
loved it so far! when will u update? update soon pls :)
92 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »