Reviews for Here Goes Nothing
Pam chapter 20 . 5/27
We want more, we want more! Get on it kitty cat. :)
Savannah chapter 20 . 5/1
Please, please, please finish this!
Riley reader chapter 20 . 4/3
Hey there :) can you please upload the ending to this?
Vanessa90 chapter 20 . 1/21
Loved the update! More! Lol
Deliah chapter 20 . 1/13
So glad to see her finally taking the right steps towards happiness. Thanks for the update.
Riley reader chapter 20 . 1/12
Thank you so very much for updating! Great job as always!
A Bitter Editor chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
That will forever be one of my favorite MTrench songs. Doesn't hurt that it's one of the first I heard that really held me in the palm of its hand.
A Bitter Editor chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
Maddy's question, what's he doing working here, is its own answer. Olivia is going to be a problem, isn't she? Pat is a walking, talking snooze-fest. Liam isn't exactly a whirlwind, he's just...new. Maddy needs that new-new; I'm not mat at her.

I wanted her to slip away from Patrick, explore the house; I didn't want her to discover some shocking secret that would keep her glued to Pat's side but I did want her to discover something that would make her ask questions.
Riley reader chapter 19 . 11/23/2014
Hey! I just found this story today and I just finished binge-reading it and wow...this story is just so freaking good! You are one talented author. Can't wait to read what's next!
Jenna chapter 19 . 11/10/2014
Oh my God! I can't believe you actually updated this story! I kept coming back here every once in a while and saw nothing...I was losing hope. I'm just so happy you didn't give up on this story. It is way too good...it doesn't deserve to be some unfinished business. Please update again soon.
Savannah chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
Thank you so much for updating! Love, love, love this story. Keep 'em coming! :)
Vanessa90 chapter 19 . 11/5/2014
So glad you updated! I absolutely adore your writing!
MissNerdyGirl12 chapter 19 . 10/10/2014
Wowwww! I must say I loved that and I can't wait for more!
It's probably been over a year since I opened fictionpress and logged on but I got an email the other day alerting me about an update in this story. It seems I started it, liked it, but then got distracted with life :P
I absolutely love this story! Pleaaase update soon :)
I must say, I like your style of writing A LOT and the plot is fantastic as well. This events have reminded me - at various points of the story - of several books.
Somehow the way you write or what you are writing reminds me a little bit of 'What Happened to Goodbye?' by Sarah Dessen, as well as 'Avalon High' by Meg Cabot.
Anyywayyy this is amazing and I can't wait for more! :D
Luti Faube chapter 19 . 10/10/2014
Glad you finally updated and Madison is cleaning up her life. Don't want the story to end because I'm loving it. Not to be nosy, but how's your love lifd? I reread the story and your a/n was like, "I'm dating this amazing guy" who's rich, and then another one just entered your life who's funny...
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 19 . 10/10/2014
Very well-written and the emotions come through great! I'm glad you've updated :D Amazing chapter! I really hope to read more soon :)
115 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »