Reviews for Of Mikki and Of Jonah
Elle Winters 9 chapter 122 . 10/5
Hey Kim,

Not sure if you even use FP anymore, but on the 2nd day of me being sick as a dog and not even being able to go out and borrow a book and being bored of surfing the net I chanced upon FP again. And came across this.

You've done amazingly. It's a lighthearted story about a young innocent love. And yes, there is little plot to it, but it presents itself as something completely refreshing as it just goes through random days in the life of Mikki and Jonah and nothing that is unbelievably extravagant (although Jonah is exceedingly awesome -can such a person exist?!). But as I was saying, it was nice to read as most authors don't have the ability to make what could be a number of mundane days into a series of one shots that have linkage and some sequence.

I read some of your author notes. Don't be so harsh on yourself or apologise for your writing. It was entertaining while it lasted, I couldn't stop after I read the first chapter. The only criticism is the spelling errors and lack of differentiation between your and you're - which honestly usually annoys me greatly, but this was such a feel good, cute story that I didn't even mind.

I hope that you're still out there writing and find enjoyment in it again. Thanks for the entertainment and the laughs which have brightened my day! At least I hope that if you see this you'll know that although you felt you struggled, someone out there appreciated the time, effort and energy you out into it! All the best! :)
Guest chapter 122 . 8/8
Awww this is so CUTEEEEE 3
I will miss this couple, so sad there is not more Jokki (yeah that is what I call they)
This is my second time reading this story and I will be back for sure :'3
adahellou chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
I haven't been reading this very long, but so far it's been going great, so if it starts to go downhill between two of them, I will have to strangle someone. They are too sweet to be ruined. I'll be back.
misssmiley03 chapter 73 . 2/22/2014
wait... when Mikki said AK your ass was it meant as AK47 or Avada Kedavra ? just curios because i'm a huge potterhead and proud...:)
PuffyPanda101 chapter 121 . 7/6/2013
This is one of my favorite stories. It's cute and fluffy with bits of seriousness. It became something I looked forward to reading in my sparetime and it had me laughing at many parts. You've done a fantastic, wonderful, amazing, astounding! job with this story. Thank you for sharing it with me and everyone else who read.
Georgia chapter 123 . 1/9/2013
I hope you start writing again I saw on your tumblr that you said something about starting it again this year, I hope you do cos I LOVE THIS STORY!
Ex oh ex oh smiley face
Lori Jane Summers chapter 121 . 1/7/2013
lolz i ABSOLUTELY FRICKEN LOVED THIS SOOOOOOO MUCH ;-)
Georgia chapter 58 . 12/26/2012
Pt 2
I wish I could take the place if people being killed in accidents. Yet my family would
Feel like that and I don't want anyone to go through the pain of losing someone you love.
Georgia chapter 58 . 12/26/2012
It's cruel se of the things we have to go through in life, yet if we don't have the experience we might not be as happy to be alive and healthy. Sometimes I wish I could
Take the
MEG0205 chapter 123 . 11/2/2012
I loved your story! Amazing!
Megan :)
Someone chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
it's sad that mikki and jonah is finished :( maybe you can do like just on more one-shot about them? please like to let us know what happened after she turned eighteenn? ugh i wish i had a jonah. actually this story reminded me of a real life couple i know. it was one day i was with my friends and i saw them and they just reminded me of Mikki and Jonah so much it was weird. the girl was also on the track team to! it was weird but sweet that love like that does actually exist :3
toffeecakesxox chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
"DOG PEE IN YOUR FACE!" i laughed so hard i cried. if it snowed here, i would totally wanna do that to my potential boyfriend. HE'D LOVE ME FOREVER.

but alas, i'm living my love life vicariously through these two. (:
toffeecakesxox chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
HOLY CRAP THEY ARE THE CUTEST THINGS IN THIS WORLD. LET ME DIE. at this rate, I'LL be the one dying of old, wrinkly Kiss Virgin-ness. :P
toffeecakesxox chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
they are the cutest things. i am literally melting in my seat.
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
i literally squealed. because i remember reading this, but i forgot what exactly happened so EFF THIS. I'M READING IT OVER AGAIN GOT IT.
i may not review because i'll be on my ipod and i'll be in way too much of a hurry to continue, but trust me when i say that if i could add 123 reviews to your count i totally would, because they are the cutest, from what i remember.

TIME TO BE RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY because of these two. (: