Reviews for Of Mikki and Of Jonah
misssmiley03 chapter 73 . 2/22
wait... when Mikki said AK your ass was it meant as AK47 or Avada Kedavra ? just curios because i'm a huge potterhead and proud...:)
PuffyPanda101 chapter 121 . 7/6/2013
This is one of my favorite stories. It's cute and fluffy with bits of seriousness. It became something I looked forward to reading in my sparetime and it had me laughing at many parts. You've done a fantastic, wonderful, amazing, astounding! job with this story. Thank you for sharing it with me and everyone else who read.
Georgia chapter 123 . 1/9/2013
I hope you start writing again I saw on your tumblr that you said something about starting it again this year, I hope you do cos I LOVE THIS STORY!
Ex oh ex oh smiley face
Lori Jane Summers chapter 121 . 1/7/2013
lolz i ABSOLUTELY FRICKEN LOVED THIS SOOOOOOO MUCH ;-)
Georgia chapter 58 . 12/26/2012
Pt 2
I wish I could take the place if people being killed in accidents. Yet my family would
Feel like that and I don't want anyone to go through the pain of losing someone you love.
Georgia chapter 58 . 12/26/2012
It's cruel se of the things we have to go through in life, yet if we don't have the experience we might not be as happy to be alive and healthy. Sometimes I wish I could
Take the
MEG0205 chapter 123 . 11/2/2012
I loved your story! Amazing!
Megan :)
Someone chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
it's sad that mikki and jonah is finished :( maybe you can do like just on more one-shot about them? please like to let us know what happened after she turned eighteenn? ugh i wish i had a jonah. actually this story reminded me of a real life couple i know. it was one day i was with my friends and i saw them and they just reminded me of Mikki and Jonah so much it was weird. the girl was also on the track team to! it was weird but sweet that love like that does actually exist :3
toffeecakesxox chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
"DOG PEE IN YOUR FACE!" i laughed so hard i cried. if it snowed here, i would totally wanna do that to my potential boyfriend. HE'D LOVE ME FOREVER.

but alas, i'm living my love life vicariously through these two. (:
toffeecakesxox chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
HOLY CRAP THEY ARE THE CUTEST THINGS IN THIS WORLD. LET ME DIE. at this rate, I'LL be the one dying of old, wrinkly Kiss Virgin-ness. :P
toffeecakesxox chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
they are the cutest things. i am literally melting in my seat.
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
i literally squealed. because i remember reading this, but i forgot what exactly happened so EFF THIS. I'M READING IT OVER AGAIN GOT IT.
i may not review because i'll be on my ipod and i'll be in way too much of a hurry to continue, but trust me when i say that if i could add 123 reviews to your count i totally would, because they are the cutest, from what i remember.

TIME TO BE RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY because of these two. (:
indiarubber chapter 82 . 6/24/2012
Love it! :P Thank you so much, this story is brilliant. I used to follow it everyday, and I'm very proud to have inspired a part of it :). Love these two too, they're beautiful for being a really innocent couple, which is quite a rare thing to find really :P. xx
The bunny always dies first chapter 122 . 4/19/2012
So I read every chapter for the first time, I didn't have to go through the apparent "flames" and or the waiting for chapters, but really I don't think I would have bugged you all that much. I would have just been happy that you updated period. Anyway, thank you so much, Of Mikki and Of Jonah made my day. Well, two days. Well, two and a half days. ...Anyway, thank you so much, I was getting really tired of all the bs people put in their stories and this was just a breath of fresh air.

-B :)
arjita chapter 111 . 4/9/2012
this is probably the sweetest love story i've ever read...

great job!