Reviews for Of Mikki and Of Jonah
N-butterfly chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Mikki is UNBELIEVABLY weird... I feel an excited vibe from this chap, like someone was on a sugar high when they wrote this :P ;)
Hannah chapter 93 . 7/7/2011
Agghhh i cracked up on this chapter! Loveeee the ending. Ur stories are just too funny! My stomach aches from having to laugh without sound in the library lmaoooooo
Hannah chapter 18 . 7/5/2011
I absolutely love this story! It's such a refreshing break from those stories with arrogant/problematic boys :p both of their personalities are soooooooo cute! Great job with this story ~

-Hannah
N-butterfly chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wow. Jeez, Jonah's quite interesting asking someone to be his girlfriend right on the spot like that. But Mikki's personage does seem cute in an adorably weird way :) This chap was nice and clean-cut, obviously somewhat proofread, and I appreciate that. Great job!
The Imagination Addict chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
hahaha this is really hilarious
AcousticLovely chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I love this story so much. I believe I am the one thousanth reviewer so...yay!
Bummer chapter 122 . 6/13/2011
Congrats on the nomination and well done with this story!

I love it, and mikki and jonah!

Sad that it has ended.

dawnita chapter 74 . 5/28/2011
hahaha, gosh, i really really love how you write. it's like from the first sentence, you capture the reader's interest and attention and stuff :) i have no idea how to do that. i try so hard but i end up with a big fat FAIL. LOL.

gaping fish. LOL.

poor mysterious freshman! LOL!

jonah IS cute! LOL!

wait, what? really? a plastic disk is a plastic disk? and a Frisbee is a brand of plastic disk? really? that's awesome! i learned something from jonah! jonah the google head! hahahahahaha! you crack me up! LOL. and you said that you're humor is 'tad weird'. it's sooo not :)

ROFL! okay, before i tell you what i'm ROFLing for, i want to apologize in advance. . . hahahahaha! i'm sorry, but you had this typo, and it made me laugh.

like laugh.

pretty.

hard.

you said "pass me the plastic desk!" (not disk)

hahaha, sorry, i like really imagined jonah tossing a plastic desk at mikki to catch. yeah. sorry. raaandom. hahaha!

LOVE the ending!
dawnita chapter 73 . 5/27/2011
i'm so sorry for my review in the last chapter. it wasn't that constructive and stuff. anyways. hahahaha! go marco! don't let them catch you with HPS!
dawnita chapter 72 . 5/27/2011
, wow, i don't know what to say . . . wonder what jonah thought . . . hahahahahahaha!
dawnita chapter 71 . 5/27/2011
hey hey! aw, i love jonah being all . . . jonah. hahaha, oh mikki mikki mikki *shakes head*
dawnita chapter 70 . 5/27/2011
aw, it's so cuuute! i love their conversations . . . yep, it was short, but still a good read. more! more! more!
dawnita chapter 69 . 5/27/2011
yay! dory the freaky old lady didn't turn mikki and jonah into gnomes because there's this next chapter! hahaha!
dawnita chapter 68 . 5/27/2011
wow, the title of this chapter reminds me of gnomeo. he had a blue hat too! hey, i noticed that you say 'a go' instead of 'ago' . . . oh! the door's purple! totally cool! dory? i love dory!
dawnita chapter 67 . 5/27/2011
she ate a blown kiss? *tilts head* awesome! hahahaha! rain dances are fun! so are puddles! aw, jonah's sooo sweet. i bet every girl wants a guy like him. and yeah, thunders are the worst. i love the rain, but not thunders. great chapter! happy birthday to your dad (even if it's not his birthday right now, but you said it's his birthday right now that i've read the chapter. yeah)!
1,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »