Reviews for Of Mikki and Of Jonah
dawnita chapter 66 . 5/27/2011
best professional princess smile? haha, cute. pirate-slash-star wars warrior person thing? hahahahahaha! i LOVE this chapter!
dawnita chapter 65 . 5/27/2011
aw, i love the ending. hahahaha, noway, your previous chapter was not boring. seriously, kim *grin* haha! i love paint! i love purple! i love this chapter!
dawnita chapter 64 . 5/27/2011
wow, eggplant colored walls. haha! just love the randomness. hahaha, and oh gosh, i almost forgot just how paranoid mikki could be! haha, seriously, where does she get all her ideas? i love the breakfast competition conversation thing, yeah i don't know what to call it. anyways. gosh, i love purple!

hey, no worries, the story wasn't boring for me. i loved it! and as always, i love your endings! poor mikki. . .

ps. i hate needles and blood donations. i wouldn't do it even for free donuts. i just wanted to say that. yeah, okay, you could ignore me now.
dawnita chapter 63 . 5/27/2011
haha, i like that word, spiffy. hahaha! aw, i loved that scene when she was talking to the bride. she was totally . . . random. haha, i love mikki and jonah! they're just so cute together, it's awesome!
dawnita chapter 62 . 5/27/2011
wow, this chapter was awesome! i really miss reading your story! hahahaha, and i absolutely love your endings!
dawnita chapter 61 . 5/27/2011
hey kim!

whaddup? gosh, it's been a long time since i've read of mikki and jonah, and i just miss it. i enjoyed reading it, like it was uber fun. ROFL, yeah how could elbows hurt? running and elbows? seriously, i love mikki.

aw, TGIF! my friend used to say that alot!

ah, yep, the evils of forgetting to stretch . . . let's see . . . hahaha! i love the ending! on to the next chap!
LDS Dreamer chapter 112 . 4/25/2011
I thought you said Marco was a girl...You said he refering to the cat the whole time.
Cory chapter 58 . 3/30/2011
Hi Kim,

I found your story while doing a Google search of Ferdie's name. You're such a talented writer. I can't believe you wrote this! It's so beautifully written, your raw emotions are felt throughout the story that's so inspiring. I'm so touched by your words. Reading this brought tears of sadness and joy. This story is truly a testament of the type of person Ferdie was. It still amazes me that in the short time Ferdie lived, how much of an impact he made on those around him. I'm sure he'd proud of you for writing this. Thank you for sharing.

Ate Cory
SJose chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Hi,

I saw your passion for writing, and I think you will be interested to post your work on Bookmato.

Bookmato is a dedicated and professional website for original independent books on Internet which is focusing on presenting books composed online to a larger audience around the world. Go to the following link to check it out. It is 100% free to use. And you can either share your works to readers for free or sell them on Bookmato. You have 100% copyright and control!

.info

In addition to the ability of posting your finished or in-progress work, Bookmato is the only website where you can sell your in-progress book as a serial thanks to its content organization and by chapter purchasing system. You can add your book and let readers purchase it chapter by chapter.

Bookmato gives readers the best online reading experience, especially for serializations!

Bookmato also offers some Internet book promotion tutorials for authors.

You can register as an author at

Danariana chapter 123 . 1/10/2011
Oh! This was the cutest thing! Really. I want my own Jo now! :D

Mik is lovely too.

Losts of luck!

Dani
brokentears116 chapter 47 . 12/28/2010
YOU. ARE. FREAKING. AMAZING.
lipsalldevilred chapter 35 . 12/27/2010
I literally cracked up while reading this chapter.

I love your quirky characters.

keep writing ]
ghj chapter 122 . 12/25/2010
I really loved this story, also thanks for allowing the anonymous reviews-a few people don't and it bothers me because I don't have an account on Fanfiction. This was a really nice "story." Bye:)
sd chapter 73 . 12/25/2010