Reviews for Of Mikki and Of Jonah
oceantown chapter 38 . 2/8/2010
super cute D
Shiokaze chapter 38 . 2/7/2010
I love that you update so often. It never fails to destress me at the end of the day. Thank you! :) Can't wait to read more.
punkrock13 chapter 37 . 2/7/2010
This was really good.
Jayda123 chapter 37 . 2/7/2010
aw

Jo was jealous :)!
cookiewolf chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
hehe she is quite a unique person lol
cookiewolf chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
haha aww Jonah is so sweet.
cookiewolf chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
aww cute first chapter lol i like jonah heh
Wishing Dragon chapter 37 . 2/7/2010
I love this story! Thank you for updating quickly!
Teeiinneell chapter 37 . 2/7/2010
SUGGESTION:

mikki and jonah's first fight...

no i dont want them to fight but it would be interesting to see what you could come up with for them :):)
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 37 . 2/7/2010
olympic break?

i've never heard of that, haha.

weird.

i have mardi gras break. it's a week off from school :D very awesome!

AWESOME CHAPTER!

i loved it!

but i want a chapter with MIKKI getting insanely jealous like that ! she needs a dose of her own medicine haha
Andi Akpaete chapter 30 . 2/6/2010
I find all of these chapters so SWEET. You are an awesome writer.
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 36 . 2/6/2010
HAHAHAA i always choke on my own spit!

haha, it WAS funny!

anyways, hm...ideas.

how about something with a play or acting or something.

i don't know, just some fluff :D
fullybooked chapter 36 . 2/6/2010
You can write about Valentine's Day if not you can write a story about there birthdays or something. Hope this helps :)
punkrock13 chapter 36 . 2/6/2010
I thought this one was good. Jonah could form a band,Jonah could have a cousin who shows up out of nowhere and wants Mikki,they could go on a roadtrip,or Jonah could have a best friend he grew up with that shows up and him and Mikki get along great and that worries Jonah.
blazinghues chapter 36 . 2/5/2010
OH my gosh! I haven't checked my email in a while and there were like A BUNCH of chapters put up! :D Sorry I didn't review for each one, but I was too eager to read chapter after chapter. I loved ALL of them. I seriously can't think of ONE that I love the most. It's too hard, so I'm undecided! I loved the slap on the ass in this chapter though ;) lol. And the unexpected kiss. Jonah's getting more confident? Dare I say? OH! And the lingerie chapter was HILARIOUS! The end was priceless! Poor Jonah.
1,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »