Reviews for Of Mikki and Of Jonah
jennnnnnnnnnn chapter 22 . 1/23/2010
hahaa! that last bit SCTUALLY made me lol :):) and not to be a party pooper, but if you think bout it, there would have to be BILLIONS of stars in the sky for stars to be dead souls, so there :D
dawnita chapter 9 . 1/22/2010
awesome! hmm, i've never seen or tasted raspberries. . . haha, that must be one messy kitchen. i wonder hat grades they got for home ec. haha.

dawnita chapter 8 . 1/22/2010
haha. never had to be in a guitar's presence for more than 10 minutes. LOL. she loves green so much doesn't she? and the first song she wants to learn is happy birthday? haha. oh, and i think that you misspelled "right" with "write". it's there on that line where she tells jonah that she wants to learn happy birthday. haha, is she serious? haha, marco! polo! LOL. what is up with her and oven mitts? haha. whoa, he put the hat? haha, exams. i just finished mine and nnow i can read your story and catch up with the latest one you have!

oceantown chapter 22 . 1/22/2010
i love the plane part. it's cute...XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD this is so freaking amazing and jaw-dropping. oh hell oh hell oh hell. I need more. I WANT more.
punkrock13 chapter 21 . 1/22/2010
I love the last line/sentence! Can't wait for the next chapter.

P.S.- I wonder what Mikki would be like at a wedding. Even better her own wedding.
RK96 chapter 21 . 1/22/2010
luv ur story so so so much! its such a fun story..get me away from the real world D maybe not this chapter but all the others:) congrats btw 4 managing to post a chapter up everyday..it must be dificult so i thankyou 4 keeping up the gud work..much appreciated!:)
Teeiinneell chapter 21 . 1/22/2010
ROFL!

Mikki punched Mr. Heffle

i almost fell of my chair when i read that, and then JONAH punches him...hehehe

but still, this made up teacher deserved it :D:D
rollinby chapter 21 . 1/22/2010
im reviwing cus u said review hun :P! i like the contrast between the charcters alot !i like the concept as well !
x.XMusical.SoulX.x chapter 21 . 1/21/2010
so uh kim, do you have any pitch forks...or eggs handy? becuz great minds think alike and i know you're thinking what i'm thinking : P

BTW LOVELOVELOVELOVE the story, you are amazing.

~~Jess.
dawnita chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
haha. nice chapter. snape hair? haha. LOL. well, this is really going well. i wish i could read more, but i have to go study. next time probably. and i couldn't wait for that time. just keep updating. and keep up the good work!

dawnita chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
this is cool, using jonah's pov. haha, i thought that taz probably died. but he just has cancer? oh, wiat, i think that you should probably change that part where she said "i'm sorry you didn't get to meet him." it kind of contradicts that the dog didn't die and stuff. but it's up to you, it's your story. oh, i think it's fine to put AN's, i enjoy reading them, makes me know more about the writer.

dawnita chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
aw. haha. they're so cute together. mikki's so cute. and jonah's so sweet. really reall enjoying so far. um, some parts didn't connect again, well they do, but it kiind of took some time for me to realize. sorry. just saying. good chapter anyway.

dawnita chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
aw. that's so nice! haha, i like how this is going. i can't stop reading. i should get to studying, but probabaly later. haha

dawnita chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
haha, cute chapter. it needs a bit of details though. i mean, when was this? after school? they have a date? haha, sorry, i just wanted to clarify stuff. still a good chapter though. i like how short and yet long your chpaters are. they're just the right length. enjoying the story so far.

dawnita chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
loved this chapter! some parts were a bit coonfusing. it took me some time to realize that this part was a flashback and that that part was not a flashback. on to the next one! great job so far. keep it up! hey, really? the thumb is not a finger?

1,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »