Reviews for Spinning the Same Way
OlympicFreak chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Your story is quite well-written, but I can already tell a key element of it is factually incorrect. Currently, it is illegal for a man to do more than 3.5 rotations during a lift. Liam and Alyssa could be disqualified for that, which I don't want to happen! Keep in mind I've only read up to this point, so I'm unaware of any future changes...if you correct this, disregard this message and I am so sorry! If not...oh well, it IS fiction:)

Great story so far!
Gemema chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
Congrats on getting this story done! It was awesome to read, and I'm so glad that Alyssa and Liam got a happy ending, and that they kept skating. Well done! _
Gemema chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
Fantastic! I'm so glad that they went for the big finish, and even gladder that they pulled it off! Yay! _
Gemema chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
Ahh, yes, I remember this bit of family drama from the previous version of the story. I'm glad you kept it, and I hope Liam comes back, and in top form too! They can't blow the Olympics now!
Gemema chapter 7 . 2/22/2010
I liked the pace of this chapter. It really captured the feeling of a whirlwind trip, which was awesome! On to the next chapter! _
Gemema chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
I'm so glad that she stuck with Liam! She's meant to be a doubles skater, and I hope Liam can forgive her for going off to France for a month. Can't wait for more!
Gemema chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
Is this evolving into a Liam/Alyssa fic, or are they just gonna be good friends? Either way, I like it. lol, Liam's so broody, but it's nice to see Alyssa getting through all of that and helping him to have fun again _ Awesome stuff, and update soon!
Gemema chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
Awe, poor Alyssa! But hey, Liam's waiting for her to be his new partner, am I right? Awesome stuff! I like this new version of the story!
Gemema chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Ok, much too short of a prologue! I need more! lol, I don't think I've ever read to the end of this story, so I am really dying to read more! So, I hope your writing bug makes you write more, and soon! _
cherrypiesizzle chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Wow, really sweet. Sweet as in sugary and sweet as in wicked x) I used to figure skate, so this is pretty cool...