Reviews for New School Same Drama
hirokiri9 chapter 9 . 1/27
Goodness! I love all your stories! So addicting.
Janinee Nicole chapter 9 . 1/8
losing my mind, this story needs to be updated asap. I must know what is going on with Liam's mom and holy cow, Janelle is going to react to this i can already for see it. This story pulls you in, every single time you update I re-read it from the beginning just to make it last longer each time. Update soon.
BurstofPassion chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
I kept waiting for Liam to say they dated, so when he did I was like "yes! Finally!"
mylittleprincess chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
UPDATE MORE PLEASE:)
LukeXbrookeXlove chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
UGH! I love it so much! I love love love love when up update this story it really is one of my favorites! I don't mean like its a favorite on my list like truly one of my favorite stories ever! You are such a talented author and I mean that truly!
Kristen196 chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
Such a good chapter. So much emotion. Thanks for updating.
Veronica Fay chapter 8 . 10/16/2013
Awesome! :) I read through this so fast. I couldn't stop. Great job!
G chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
I love this! Awesome job!
shellbee64 chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
I seriously love all your stories bot on here and fanfiction! Keep updating!
reader chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
love!
LukeXbrookeXlove chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
Thanks so much for my birthday update! I loved it as always. What a great way to end my night thanks again!
mylittleprincess chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
update more more please.
withlovealways chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
I have not reviewed a story in a long long time but for some reason this one keeps pulling me in. Every single time you update I wind up re-reading this from the beginning just in case I forgot anything that happened previously. I even read your brucas stories on . I hope you stick with writing you are incredibly good at pulling people into the stories. PLEASE UPDATE THIS SOON.
AccountkillerO1 chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
U better update soon missy!
CherryBomb337 chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
yay, im glad you started updating this story. its funny how jealous Janelle & liam are of eachother when they see the other with someone else haha. I feel bad for liam,but I want him to fight harder to redeem himself for screwing up with Janelle. & Janelle needs to give nick a piece of her mind cause he an asshole,but at the same time I really like the love triangle between them three. Im normally annoyed with lovetriangles , but this one is good. finally there giving into eachother,but when they wake up theres gonna be trouble haha update soon please :D
138 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »