Reviews for His Captive
somersaultkick chapter 39 . 11/1
This is so amazing. I am confused though about the King stopping the war for just one girl, though I'll take it as his brain getting malfuctioned due to the deadly poison by Faolan(as much as I want to dismiss this excuse, I need to as a respect to your own way of writing the resolution).
Ughh I want more scenes of Vin and Faolan! Pretty please :)
I'm going to read the part 3 now. Thank you for letting me read this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/13
In the last chapter's scene with Killian and Chantilly, she told him that she'd only ever been with two men, but in this chapter, Killian tells Kirby that no doubt she's been with countless men. This could be the correct order of plot . . . but there's no hint of Killian's having heard Chantilly's own statement.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/13
Typo (in a third-person section): As Killian opened the small door again, I shot Kirby a confused look.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/13
Mistborn is quite something, isn't it? I've yet to meet that series' like. . . .
Guest chapter 10 . 1/13
Of course, you seem to have made her much stronger than the normal female. . . .
Guest chapter 8 . 1/13
Well, I hope she has more-than-human abilities, if she can catch an arrow mid-flight and proceed to kill an off-screen character with it. Because training with swords does not account for that.

If there's a logical explanation, I have no complaint
Guest chapter 7 . 1/13
Pretty sure "...make sure she was no weapons" is a typo. Sorry about its existence!

Your story is well worth reading.
vampgirlnumba13 chapter 39 . 11/17/2014
Oh my darling writer, this was absolutely positively wondrous. It made me grin like an utter child and I simply couldn't put it down. I read "His Queen" long ago, two years? Three? Unsure, but it was long ago. Then I recently reread it and saw you had another and I am so incredibly happy to say I wasn't disappointed. This was just as great as the first one, maybe even better! Oh but I loved it every step of the way. Fantastic job! And now I'm off to read Amarilla's story! XD oh the adventures you inspire in my mind are breathtaking, dearie.
MileyRowling chapter 39 . 7/31/2014
Just as good as the last one! Have you posted the next book yet or did I miss it?
ConeGriffin chapter 39 . 7/5/2014
But..but.. but...
How can he just leave! Just to kill a girl... abandon a whole kingdom he had almost won over!
The plot was so good until that point...C'mon! All that power! The ending could have been brilliant!

TheUltimateAesSedai chapter 39 . 4/29/2014
Ive recently found your stories and have spent the last week reading His Queen followed by His Captive. Ive loved reading your stories and i could see your writing improve from one to the next. His Captive was definitely my favourite though. You are really good. Im not sure what is going on in your life but you stories have brought joy in mine this past week. So thanks.
Lalaith chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
OOOkay, you're a great writer, and I love reading your stories, but this chapter sounded exactly like an episode off of Robin Hood. Also, it is impossible for one to shoot two or more arrows from a bow at the same time without causing damage to the bow or oneself. Additionally, you really can't do that and have both arrows hit different targets. It's just impossible, no matter how often you see it happen in movies. Take it from me, I shoot competitive archery.
Blood-Drop chapter 39 . 10/15/2013
This is really good so far, keep it up! (please)
DomieleDoo chapter 39 . 10/15/2013
Why did you do this to me?!
I haven't been able to move away from my screen ever since I started reading this story!
Awesome job: great characters, amazing plot, professional writing.
I LOVE this!
megs chapter 39 . 9/26/2013
So I know I just read the first story a day or two ago, but I really couldn't get enough! Can't wait for your third one! I think it would be cool if you let Vin and her mate be in control of the lands the Duke had. And I was hoping that Leo would fall for Beau (I think that was her name).
1,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »