Reviews for His Captive
pbgurl chapter 32 . 1/12/2012
I'm sorry I've taken too long to leave a review for the most recent two chapters.

I was wondering of she was Killian's daughter and now we know the truth. Oh he will have to do a lot of groveling for Chantilly to forgive him for falsely accusing her.

At least Ramona isn't stopping Vin.

-Liz :D
Cotton Ball chapter 33 . 1/7/2012
D I should have reviewed earlier but I was so intent on finished it that I didn't. I've read the first book before this one, and I had started this one a while ago but for some reason I never finished reading this one. So I decided to reread every thing all over again. Of course now I'm anxious for you to update! D I think making this a series would be awesome! Please update soon _
Rosalinda Pink chapter 20 . 1/1/2012
The sequel is amazing, i can't wait to see what happens next so please update soon!
lovelessinfatuation chapter 33 . 12/21/2011
Alright, I can honestly say that I really admire your writing. I can't imagine being able to write this kind of story. I never really find good adventure love stories so I was extremely excited when I read HQ and I instantly fell in love with HC. I was just curious but do the colors of the wings of the Vaen(?) mean anything? Also where do you find the names? Speaking of names, Amarilla means yellow as an adjective for a feminine noun in Spanish. I haven't really reviewed in the past because I couldn't make myself take a break from reading(: so I decided I wanted to do that now.

-Lina
Midnight113 chapter 33 . 12/16/2011
Sorry for the late review, I've been away on vacation and only just got back. I loved this chapter and no this story isn't boring at all! Just the opposite in fact. I really enjoyed this chapter with Faolan's reaction to Vin showing up. It was amusing seeing him all angry but knowing he couldn't do anything about it. The ending with him being all sweet and caring just made it that much better. ;) Great job detailing the action and fighting sequences, I actually feared she was going to get hurt. I'm glad Sabre showed up when he did. Good luck with your class, as hilarious as it may sound the way you wrote it... it's frightening to know that's how people really think in certain cultures and societies. I probably couldn't handle it. Update soon!
srnty chapter 33 . 12/12/2011
One word... Addicting!

I really hope you update soon Im on edge wanting to know what happens next, i feel like a part of the story now
lady of the taj chapter 33 . 12/11/2011
yay! un update. im soo happy, i feel like ive been waiting forever. please update soon!
Vickers chapter 33 . 12/8/2011
I like the series name. I also, think that you should make the book about the Stargazer/Celestine. You are not getting boring at all! I check fiction press every day for up dates on the story's I have favorited. I love your writing, and I can't wait to see what happens next. It always seems like the chapters are never long enough.
gina chapter 33 . 12/7/2011
your italics are all mushedtogetherlikethis. Please fix them. It makes an easier read. :)
Random chapter 33 . 12/7/2011
[I wasn't planning on updating this quickly but since I got such a dismal amount of reviews, I was hoping that a fast update would get people interested again! It scares me when my review could goes from about 40 to 8.]

BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVERRRRRRR DDD8

Anyway, I lovelovelove this chapter. Lots of action and I liked the conflict between Vin/Faolan. It gives them more realistic-ness to their relationship. XD

UPDATE SOON. Or we will boycott reviewing. :P

~R

P.S. The China thing was funny~
hello chapter 33 . 12/6/2011
Nice job with this, its wonderful. No, your story hasn't gotten boring, it still good. How many chapters will this series have?
WishBlade chapter 33 . 12/5/2011
The story is definitely not getting boring! In fact, I can't wait for her to bust out her super epic ice moves! Awesome chapter by the way :) I really really adore Sabre-he's adorable. Can't wait for more!
lindallama chapter 33 . 12/4/2011
yay another chapter so fast! haha youre the reason i'm constantly reminded that i need to update LOL

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh vinaya and faolan 3 lol reading fictionpress stories always reminds me of how foreveralone i am :'(

ah well.

ahahha yeah sometimes i write a story and in the middle of it i kinda feel like the names dont fit :/ yeah maybe i should just keep a notepad on me and whenever i hear an interesting name i'll write it down :)
Ally Ya chapter 33 . 12/4/2011
Good good like the fast update :)
Shannon chapter 33 . 12/3/2011
I'm not bored with your story at all! I just haven't checked to see if u updates because it had been such a long time. The thing you wrote about china is very sad too:( I just can't quite grasp the concepts they teach there
1,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »