Reviews for His Captive
bluee chapter 33 . 12/3/2011
Be assured that you story isn't boring...it's just to slow and update that would affect people's interest in the story! Please, do update regularly at the veeeery least once a week! Love teh characters and love the actions. Spectacular combo of romance, plot, twists magic and creativity... just a lacking of regular updates :)
lady of the taj chapter 33 . 12/3/2011
don't you dare stop updating! it would devistate me! I love this story. i have been following this story since the beginning.
Sakurachibi08 chapter 33 . 12/3/2011
A trilogy? Really? Yessss! And no, this isn't boring, I mean, people that just read it to read it and don't become 'committed' to it, they could think it was boring, but, me, I become emotionally invested in a ton of the stories I like, and I have become emotionally invested into this one, it isn't boring, I know if it does, I can think back onto the really, really good chapters and be assured it will get better. Not that it is boring though, it is very good.
Nonica chapter 33 . 12/3/2011
No it definitely hasn't gotten boring. I think I forget to review sometimes (I'll get better!) or I just don't have time to read the update right away. I had to go back and reread some things to remind me of what was going on, but once I was up to date, I was totally excited. :)
Dinobunny chapter 33 . 12/3/2011
Haha noooo. Ur story is not boring! Absolutely not! Whatever gave you that idea! Haha. And aww. That's so nice of you! Not threatening us wif ur updates:) so nice! I love love love this story/series:) and vin and Faolan r so cute haha. Killing people to solve every single problem. It does help ease your headache with the problems but it definitely doesn't solve it! Ehh. I've no idea what I juz typed there so ignore it holidays can make me go weirdP
FindingPerfection chapter 33 . 12/3/2011
I rarely ever review, but ever since I read His Queen I've been hooked. I've read this story since you first started and this is honestly the only one I still read when you update, because I love it so much. You are my favourite writer on here, and I just wanted to show my appreciation for your original creativity :)
sarahrloving2007 chapter 33 . 12/3/2011
I don't think the story has gotten boring! It's really good!
You Belong To Me chapter 33 . 12/2/2011
I love this story as i loved His Queen before it. Keep updating as soon as possible, i cant wait for another chapter. :)
Bubbly Girl chapter 33 . 12/2/2011
This story is definitely not boring! Silly goose! :) It has just gotten insanely intense! :) Please update soon! I can't wait to see how this is going to end! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 33 . 12/2/2011
Hey!

Nice chapter! I've been one of those ghost readers until now, so time to celebrate! But yeah, you're story hasn't gone boring, it's just very long. You need to draw your reader's attention! When I read your whole story, I honestly couldn't minimize the screen for one second because it was just so capturing. But then the scene after Faolan goes to her castle because she was nearly dying kind of loses that interest. Sorry, but it's the truth. You need to have a way to keep your readers to your book. Like, you could make the emotional bits more emotional!

So, in this chapter, you could make it more emotional when Faolan realizes that she ran away to the army/soldiers. You just breezed through it. Try to put enough details so your readers could feel the emotions too. I know dialogue is important, but also describing facial expressions is important too. It'll help your book not be boring.

Hope this helps in the future!
clichelover chapter 33 . 12/2/2011
i am absolutely incredibly in love with your story! another great chapter! cant wait till the moment Vin releases her power! this story definately needs more readers u should post his queen and his captive on !
Sakiru Yume chapter 33 . 12/2/2011
Your mindspeak is missing spaces again. In fact, a lot of times when you have italicized words, it takes away the spaces. I liked the chapter. I like it a lot more when it focuses just on her, so that was nice.

And your author's note was interesting. Where are you in China? You might have told us that before, but if you did, I can't remember.
Sorraya T chapter 33 . 12/2/2011
IT CERTAINLY HAS NOT GOTTEN BORING. but more frequent updates would definitely be welcome :D Can't wait for the next chapter!
notjustink chapter 33 . 12/2/2011
Firstly, of COURSE this story is not becoming 'boring.' It's definitely good that you're finally updating scenes about the war because the action and intensity is addictive. Annd a trilogy sounds looovely. :)
pille-ip chapter 33 . 12/2/2011
Yay, this was nice! Sorry, I haven't reviewed for a long time, but i've lately ende up reading so late that my brain/fingers fails at coherent writing.

Don't worry, the story is as interesting as ever, it's just that it feels sort of repetitive saying amazing, update soon, over and over again. But that's about the amoun't i'm able to write this late. Cause there's nothing much to nag about so to say - the pace is fast enough, the twista &turns interesting you keep us on our toes in anticipation etc :)
1,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »