Reviews for His Captive
vampgirlnumba13 chapter 39 . 11/17/2014
Oh my darling writer, this was absolutely positively wondrous. It made me grin like an utter child and I simply couldn't put it down. I read "His Queen" long ago, two years? Three? Unsure, but it was long ago. Then I recently reread it and saw you had another and I am so incredibly happy to say I wasn't disappointed. This was just as great as the first one, maybe even better! Oh but I loved it every step of the way. Fantastic job! And now I'm off to read Amarilla's story! XD oh the adventures you inspire in my mind are breathtaking, dearie.
MileyRowling chapter 39 . 7/31/2014
Just as good as the last one! Have you posted the next book yet or did I miss it?
ConeGriffin chapter 39 . 7/5/2014
But..but.. but...
How can he just leave! Just to kill a girl... abandon a whole kingdom he had almost won over!
The plot was so good until that point...C'mon! All that power! The ending could have been brilliant!

-Cone
TheUltimateAesSedai chapter 39 . 4/29/2014
Ive recently found your stories and have spent the last week reading His Queen followed by His Captive. Ive loved reading your stories and i could see your writing improve from one to the next. His Captive was definitely my favourite though. You are really good. Im not sure what is going on in your life but you stories have brought joy in mine this past week. So thanks.
Lalaith chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
OOOkay, you're a great writer, and I love reading your stories, but this chapter sounded exactly like an episode off of Robin Hood. Also, it is impossible for one to shoot two or more arrows from a bow at the same time without causing damage to the bow or oneself. Additionally, you really can't do that and have both arrows hit different targets. It's just impossible, no matter how often you see it happen in movies. Take it from me, I shoot competitive archery.
Blood-Drop chapter 39 . 10/15/2013
This is really good so far, keep it up! (please)
DomieleDoo chapter 39 . 10/15/2013
Why did you do this to me?!
I haven't been able to move away from my screen ever since I started reading this story!
Awesome job: great characters, amazing plot, professional writing.
I LOVE this!
:D
megs chapter 39 . 9/26/2013
So I know I just read the first story a day or two ago, but I really couldn't get enough! Can't wait for your third one! I think it would be cool if you let Vin and her mate be in control of the lands the Duke had. And I was hoping that Leo would fall for Beau (I think that was her name).
LonesomeButterfly chapter 39 . 9/13/2013
Another sequel? Gotta read that as well! (If you already wrote it of course. I'll go check) And I've been meaning to ask... What's with Isis? I don't think you explain her and Vin's relation? How can Vin understand her and vice versa?
OddlyEmotional chapter 39 . 8/6/2013
This was different, but amazing. Also please-please-PLEASE bring the sequel and pretty please reconsider finishing 'Key To The Kingdom' or PM me I could have some ideas, or finish it for you. If you want. Just saying.
sootyxsnowpetal chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Wow, so reading about Sera and Aeron having made the arranged marriage made me lose respect for them somewhat, since I just find that so... hypocritical? They obviously had a marriage of love, and knowing how happy it made them... I just can't fathom how they can push a loveless marriage on Vin. Aeron's take on how he thinks she doesn't know of her own feelings towards Ayden is a bunch of bs, mainly because that's just belittling Vin. I mean, you don't push your child into a marriage, even more so if they are "figuring out their feelings."

That being said, I can already feel the feels coming on for who the OTP is for Vin. Can't wait!
Ray-Anne chapter 39 . 7/31/2013
I hadn't realized that His Queen had a sequel. This was really pleasant to read. Skill wise it was much better than His Queen and it had a more in depth plot. You could literally see your skill as a writer improve. Very impressive.
William Kayspear chapter 39 . 7/5/2013
You better have a sequel
gulistala chapter 39 . 4/14/2013
Please tell me the stupid prick dies from that dagger! And that his son doesn't successfully avenge his death. Is the sequel going to be placed in the future or is it going to follow right from where you finish this?
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 39 . 3/5/2013
I read both of your storys and i just loved them. I cant wate to reed the next one.
1,066 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »