Reviews for His Captive
lover's quarrel chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
The part of the god-king's emissary asking for water and earth as tribute to whats his face sound pretty darn close to Xerxes emissary from ”300.” You know, the whole pushing the guy into the pit and yelling, ”This is SPARTA!” This movie came out in 2007. Your story was published in 2010. I love the story, but to be considered 100% original, that has to be reworked. The comic the movie was based on came out in 98. I'm old enough to remember ;) I will continue to enjoy your work regardless. Good luck!
fnksd chapter 37 . 11/11/2012
You are a mean person, leaving a cliffie like that!
HoneyBuns chapter 37 . 11/10/2012
A. Mazing. seriously. I've spent the last few days reading His Queen and then His Captive. I couldn't put them down! You're a wonderful writer and I'm enjoying these books so much! I cannot wait to see what happens next! I loved the Queen's speech. It wasn't too wordy but she said exactly what she needed to say. Mom's always seem to know excatly what to say without talking too much or saying too little, i feel like you conveyed that perfectly. Please update us soon! I cannot wait to finish! Oh, and good luck with the SkoW Award. I'm sure all of us reading this will be voting for you :)
Hola cmo ests chapter 37 . 10/30/2012
Damn, you need to update! Pleeeeeaaaassssseeeee?!
You haven't updated in forever, and I love this story! I know you haven't fallen off the face of the earth, so come on! I know, life can get pretty busy. Trust me, I know. But you haven't updated since August. AUGUST! So, will you pretty please update? Adiós! (For now...)
Kyo-to-Key chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
This is amazing! :)
chewy-chocolate-cookie chapter 37 . 10/25/2012
Nooooooo why you havent updated in so long?! I was on a massive roll reading all the previous chapters! I'm glad that you didnt leave it on an evil cliffhanger though cuz that would've killed me! please PLEASE update soon!
chewy-chocolate-cookie chapter 36 . 10/25/2012
OMAGAWD OMAGAWD OMAGAWD you're killing me that was so intense I almost died when I thought Faolan had died. EVIL to make us think that!
chewy-chocolate-cookie chapter 35 . 10/25/2012
I love it when Faolan is being all shadow warriory. And that last scene really pulled my heart strings, good work at getting that emotion felt! I feel like it's really getting intense noooowwww!
chewy-chocolate-cookie chapter 34 . 10/25/2012
wow that was the longest authors note ever. But whatever, the chapter was awesome so I 'm not complaining. I loooved the fight scenes, they are written so well and detailed and stuff!
chewy-chocolate-cookie chapter 32 . 10/25/2012
I want to learn more and more about this other country! I wasn't a fan of it at first, but its grown on me. Especially since I LOVE Killian. Gimme one of my own!
chewy-chocolate-cookie chapter 31 . 10/25/2012
BEST PART EVER: they're bonding! I kinda remember sera and aarons one in his queen, and it was so cute, like this one! Although, question: are you trying to be all mysterious with this plan? Cuz I can't remember you really explaining it before.
chewy-chocolate-cookie chapter 30 . 10/25/2012
Oooh I love their little dilemmas! The drama between the two of them is great. Faolan does seem like the typical guy!
chewy-chocolate-cookie chapter 29 . 10/25/2012
I want my own faolan, right now! He is soooooo cute, espeically with Lars around and he gets a bit jealous!
AirForceWife1230 chapter 37 . 10/23/2012
I read "His Queen" and fell in love with the story and the characters, so when I saw that there was a sequel I was so excited! But then I saw that it wasn't finished yet and was a little hesitant about starting it, because usually I only read stories that are finished (a lot of authors stop towards the end or don't update for like 6 months!). I did read it though, because I knew I'd love it, and I can't believe how fast I got through those 37 chapters. I made a fictionpress account JUST so I could review and follow "His Captive", so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! I absolutely love Vin and Faolan, I hope they are reunited in the next chapter! And Sera's speech was perfect.
Hola cmo ests chapter 37 . 10/7/2012
Hola! I don't think this stupid thing posted my review, and was long! Anyways, this is a great story. Plz Plz Plz Plz (86) update! O & Burning Brightly too! You have great stories and I really want to finish readin them so please update! Ok I think I'm done. Adiós!
1,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »