Reviews for His Captive
Hola cmo ests chapter 37 . 10/7/2012
Hola! I started reading this series while I was waiting for you to update Burning Brightly, and I was like 'dang this girl writes a lot of good stories!'. I saw that you haven't updated since August so I got a little frustrated. I was thinking 'aww man she's almost done and she just drops it there!'. So long story short, please update! I like how His Queen & His Captive have a lot of fighting and war and action! My friends have always told me I'm such a tomboy, but I don't freaking care, action is exciting! Ok, enough of my ranting, I like your stories, update soon etc. AdiĆ³s!
Hige Dragon chapter 37 . 10/4/2012
Awesome, I love your imagination!
Hige Dragon chapter 17 . 10/3/2012
Agh! It's 1 in the morning and I can't sleep! One more chapter, that's all, one more. Well, maybe two! Love your stories and characters!
Mechagirl1415 chapter 37 . 9/3/2012
OMG PLEASE DO UPDATE! I love this story! _
Twishy04 chapter 37 . 9/2/2012
Amaze-balls is what that chapter was. I hope the next update is soon cuz I'm dying to know the ending, but I don't really want it to end '(... Pls update soon :D
waterbluewings chapter 37 . 9/1/2012
:) HE BETTER NOT DIE! XD
Midnight113 chapter 37 . 8/30/2012
Oh no, how sad to see him leave her like that. I hope nothing happens to him, I've grown kinda fond of him after all this time. I know he had to go though, and I respect him for going even though he might die. Don't let him die, though, pretty please. ;) I'm very excited and anxious to see how things end up for all of them. Update when you can, I'm looking forward to it!
FamishedNight chapter 37 . 8/30/2012
Awesome Chapter! Update soon! Loved It! So Sad that he's the one who had to go...
swanneckforceps chapter 37 . 8/29/2012
Wow got serious here, but very nice! Liking the change of atmosphere to something more foreboding. Congratulations on your stories being nominees!
bandgeek1688 chapter 37 . 8/27/2012
Oh no, Faolan! I hope he'll be okay.

I totally expected Sera to talk to Vin; she seemed like the most logical person and her talk was good. It shows that Vinaya has support from others besides her mate. That's something that bothers me about certain other 'mate' stories; like the woman in the relationship can't have any friends or family around other than her man. We know Faolan will be there for her but Vinaya also needs her mother.

I'm quite sad that there is only two or three more chapters left, but I was quite happy to see this posted today; quite a nice birthday present! :)
Mia the Potterhead chapter 37 . 8/27/2012
Sera's speach was very good :) Love this story :)
Alaeryel chapter 37 . 8/27/2012
DAMN Rosie-this chapter was an ABSOLUTE HEART BREAKER and TEAR JERKER! AND-I think you did an AMAZING job writing Sera's scene with her daughter! IT WAS MORE THAN BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT TO ME! I also loved the scene between Faolan and Vin-it FELT like I was in her mind, body and I LIVED her feelings! I really hate to see this story end-REALLY REALLY HATE TO SEE IT but I will DEFINITELY be watching for the next one! I WAS THRILLED TO SEE AN UPDATE this morning when I got on-I WILL ALWAYS BE WATCHING FOR MORE-AND I AM SO PROUD YOU WERE NOMINATED AND YOU DESERVE IT! CONGRATULATIONS my FRIEND!
singerchick chapter 37 . 8/27/2012
Yay! You updated! And I have no idea how since i get alert e-mails from this story but somehow I completely missed chapter 36 :S So I got to read two chapters! :) I hope Faolan makes it back alright and that everything will go to plan. Poor Vin having to stay and not being able to help him at all, that would be so frustrating. Keep up with the amazing writing! I'll be here reading anything you write in the future :)

Marissa
WhiteTides chapter 37 . 8/27/2012
GAAHHHH! I'm so freaking excited for Killian in the next book. I have a feeling that he might just beat Aeron as favourite male character in the series.

Anyway, speaking about the chapter, it did have a very serious tone to it, and Sera's speech was smooth. It really did sound like what a mother comforting a daughter over killing an army would sound like. Even though I've never heard a mother comforting a daughter over that. Damn you Faolan, you just had to act all heroic didn't you? You better not die!

Only two or three more chapters to go! WHOOOT! We're nearly there! The light in the tunnel is getting brighter, and I can say that it's most definitely NOT a train.
lindallama chapter 37 . 8/27/2012
yaaaaaaaaay
LOL i was dying from studying for my english exam tomorrow when the update popped up and i was like
YESSS MY SAVIOUR 3
a;lskdjfl;askdjld; i am so excited for the war! (because everythings going to be so tense, not because hundred of people are figuratively dying...you know what i mean)
i am dying from faolan-vin sadness they are sooo cute together and now he has to leave again? :'(
1,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »