Reviews for His Captive
chewy-chocolate-cookie chapter 7 . 4/12/2010
things are really happening now! i think Faolan is HOT, and i like his coldness. I hope he doesn't suddenly fall in love and become a massive sap, like the main guy in some stories. that just totally ruins the whole feel of the story, and makes it a lot less enjoyable to read. so, basically, make him stay cold!
chewy-chocolate-cookie chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
woah, that chantily arcadian thing at the beginning freaked me out. that cant be right! but its all cool now. i cant wiat to see where this goes
chewy-chocolate-cookie chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
oh, Lars! that can't be good! that duke is pure evil, im telling you!
chewy-chocolate-cookie chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
WHAT? shes being forced to marry Ayden? thats so not fair!
chewy-chocolate-cookie chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
awesome bit if folan at the beginning. where is his name from? sounds exotic. and i BET he's her mate!
chewy-chocolate-cookie chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Sabre is such a cutie. this party sounds like somethings gonna happen
chewy-chocolate-cookie chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
loved the fighting scenes! i cant wait to see where this goes.
codygirl9595 chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
OMG i freakin love... please hurry with the next ch :)
romanceaddict chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
SO GOOD!
lindsaydelina chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
I LOVE SEXUAL TENSION! I don't want to sound dirty but no joke, can they just get it on in the next chapter? their chemistry is mind blowing! And dare I say so is Faolan. HOT ASS!
Alicia Davis chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
I give you a thumbs up and a happy face! Yay younipdated so rapidly keep it up! I'm lovin' the twits and the plot ]
Hydrogen Peroxide chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
Superb chapter! It seems like they like each other just at first glance. But why haven't they sensed each other before? Aeron sensed Sera even when she was in a whole different world. And why does Faolan hate the royal family to such extents?
JustAnotherLibroLover chapter 7 . 4/8/2010
This chapter made me do a happy dance :D

Please update soon with another amazing chappy!
Asian.Gal16 chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
They finally met! Lol its kind of funny how all Vin can think about how attractive he is when he has her knifepoint.

So enjoyed thier interaction! And hopefully you'll update soon.
Destiny1406 chapter 7 . 4/7/2010
OMG! i loved this chapter! Faolan is so hot! he sounds gorgeous! i liked the interaction. i think it's cool how you made him seem so cold. i like that in him. it fits his character, though when will he find out that they're mates? he better watch. Does Acadian capture Vin? He could use her to start the war and get Faolan out in the open to save her. plus her father and mother are the King and Queen. i just think it's a good idea, but it might be too much like the first one, His Queen, so it's up to you ;)

I can't wait to find out what happens next. Her plan with Leo was well planned and i think you did swell on it. Keep up the good work. i'm glad that you got put on that website. your story was really good and it deserved to be nominated as best Romance. are you thinking of going back and rewriting it? If you do, i would love to be a beta. if you need on for this story, then i'd love to be one for this story too. Keep up the imagination!

Haybell