Reviews for His Captive
Alice Novak chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
The world you created is fiine! lol.

Why do you think so many people read your work?

I love this chapter! About time Faolan comes out of his shadowy shell!

I like how Vinaya lost control at the ball, it shows just how powerful she is. XP

love, and anticipating the next update..

delineations.
Sakiru Yume chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
The writing in this is better than the writing in the one before it. Your new characters don't seem to have much depth to them, but that could just be because there aren't enough chapters yet to see it. Can't wait to seem more.
MarloCarlo10 chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
YAY for Sabre! He's such a sweetie pie D

I think Isis is awesome, *sticks tounge out at Ayden* P

I feel kinda bad for Ayden...but there's no way a girl wants a guy who puts her on a pedestal...unless your shallow lol.

Good chap!
BratFace chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
omg i love it so far i cant wait to see what happens next
LittleWolfPup chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
HEY, sweet chapter I hope you update soon again.
caralene chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Looks like this is going to be an interesting sequel.
AmoreJess chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Really interesting so far. At first, I was a little disappointed because it's not focused on Aeron and Sera and I really wanted to see their wedding but I'll suck it up and get over it...eventually :P

Great job on the story so far and hurry up with the third chapter! haha(;
It's Not The Same chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Oh. My. Gosh. THE SEQUEL'S OUT! THE SEQUEL'S OUT! WHE!

Sorry for the late review. I read this a few days ago, but never had the time to finished the first chapter since school and -beep- is around. When I did go around finishing the first chapter, I noticed the second chapter and both were, so far, GREAT.

It's rare to find stories like these, or I'm just a lazy reader who won't have the butt to actually lurk around FictionPress and search for more stories like these.

Anyway. To the review.

As I've said, both chapters were, so far, great. The detail was just enough and it didn't dive in too deeply that the reader would get bored. I was, in some way, excited. What would happen next, I would wonder each time I finished a PARAGRAPH.

Sigh. Maybe, just maybe, I can See (LOL. I'm addicted to this story now.) that whoever is this Shadow Warrior would have a connection with Vin.

I am also curios about Vin's magic. I mean, Sera had once been somebody 'magicless,' but it turned out that she was powerful! So, maybe, just maybe...

I'm just rambling over here.

I do hope this story will be a success as well! Maybe I'll love it even more than His Queen~ -FAVS-
whitehibiscus chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
hey ros ! (do you mind if i called you that ?) :))

so, I found His Queen the other day, and I just can't stop reading it ! And when I found out there's a sequel, it made my day :))

Anyway, I'm guessing there's gonna be something going on with Vinaya and the shadow warrior (he sounds like a mysterious person)

ok then, speed up the update, lol :D
Dragon Girl chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
i love the fact that you are writing a sequel to His Queen. in mean i love His Queen and can't wait for you to write more to His Captive. So far i absolutly love it and can't wait to read more.
KT-ImmortalIncarnate chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
0_0

*LOVES*

I didn't think you'd update so fast, I'm still not done compiling my other review! Darn it!

But then again, it's my fault. I'm busy typing up the apocalypse...

Quickie Question: Does Tiarna about what's going to happen? Does Selene? (that's two...haha.)

Good luck! Vin has me up in stitches!

ImmortalIncarnate
xsweetxtartx chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
LOL, it's amusing how disgusted Vinaya is when she sees her parents being affectionate _

hehe, wonder what Ayden wants to talk to her parents about. does it have anything to do with wanting to court her when he's older? ;]

aww..i missed Sabre :) and i'm interested in reading more about Selene since i don't think we saw enough of her in HQ.

and cool, so Vin has SOME sort of power..thxs for sort of answering my question :)

update soon!
ChristianAngel01 chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
lol this was hilarious i am still loving it! more and more lol

this was awesome
mindless selfishness chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
love it!

i hope she doesn't date the lost puppy! haha sher is gonna find a gansta powe and fall in love with the shadow guy? right?
pbgurl chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
So glad to see Aeron again, I missed him!

So Selene has seen a different man in the future for Vin hm, can't wait to find out who.

It's really cool that you gave Vin violet eyes!

-Liz :D