Reviews for His Captive
Hail chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
I can't help but wonder if she'll meet a potential love interest in the party, hopefully yes since i like the main character )
Alice Novak chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Hoot! You updated! yayy
Qatariyah chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
CAN'T wait to know what Selene's secret smile means...

Coul you please remind me what Sabre and the other are? I forgot? do they shift to human bodies or stayas animals?
Tecna chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
I remember Donovan. But nevermind, that doesn't really matter. What does matter, is your next update!

I enjoyed this chapter, it's great! You've left so many ideas swirling in my head. I can't wait to meet the Shadow Warrior, and we still don't know his real name.

When are you planning on introducing him to us? Seriously, that's just mean. You're building the suspense and tension! I'm telling you, it's high enough! Just update soon! Asap!

Tecna ;)
STUVme chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
cant wait 2 meet the shadow warrior ! n thnx a bunch for updating so fast ! luvv ya :-D ..n update soon again ..
deathanddawn chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
oohh...

ah-maze-ing 2nd chapter :D

you update so much faster that i was expecting!

update soon?

xx unLuKy
xsweetxtartx chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
hmm..like this intro so far. not sure what i think of the characters yet, but it seems that something's going to happen between ayden and vinaya..eventually, LOL..or not /

they both remind me of how aeron and sera's relationship was in the beginning..

and aww..no magic for vin? :S if she does develop something,i bet it's going to have something to animals right? well, that's my thoughts right now..

anyways, looking forward to how things are going to develop in this story, so update soon ;]
Stormie-daze chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I liked it though can't wait until you get more into HER mate.
Tecna chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Once again, I'm late in reviewing. You honestly will have to get used to this. I've got an exam to prepare for and then assessments (ugh! They never end!)

Aside from that, I already love the story, it's so interesting! Also, I'm very curious to see what will happen and I know you're going to add a twist - no doubt.

Vin sounds so promising, and I can't wait to see where you go with her. Update soon!

Tecna ;)
truthisnaked chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
hey! I just finished reading His Queen, and I really loved it! This sounds really good too, I'm looking forward to the rest of the story! Oh, and I love Aeron too..
LittleWolfPup chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Hey you put the sequal up, can't until you update. Please do it soon!
beautifullovesxo chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
that was fast. :)

well not really, buht faster than i expected. i'm guessing vin will end up discovering some magical power deep within her later in the story? :D

i want to some of sera not just as the icy mother.

other than that, great job, loved it.
kirstenb.0319 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
You need feedback? Here it is: MORE...NOW! lol But seriously, I love it and I want you to write more.
KT-ImmortalIncarnate chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I like this one! I can't wait to see how it turns out. From the view I got of the other characters, age seems to only wisen them! _

I'll leave a better review later on PM.
Qatariyah chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
interesting, so is she destined for the shadow warrior?
1,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 60 67 68 69 70 71 .. Last Next »