Reviews for His Captive
kolson chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
From the look of the intro, I have high hopes for this sequel :) Also, I very much liked your character development. Excited for more!
deathanddawn chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
HELLO!

yayy! sequal is here :)

not much to say yet, but... wow! it's awesome.

i dont know if you want any, but i have a suggestion. maybe have half a chapter in Sera POV about the last how ever many years since His Queen.

please update really soon

xx unLuKy
Curly96 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Love it! you misspelled lighting, you put an e instead if an i. How come Vin didn't have magic lessons? And is Aeron in the next chapter? I think i still have a crush on him even though he's married, oh well. Keep writing, update soon!

- Curly96
AfterTheRainIsGone chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I love it! And I have a feeling that this story will be even better than His Queen, and I loved that story. Awesome beginning! I love the mixture of previous characters and new ones. Sera is still the same Sera, but maybe with more wisdom as to being a queen, and I'm happy that she and Aeron are still madly in love as ever. AND I'm excited about this Shadow Warrior, and how the faries' refusal to harm him will affect the outcome of...whatever is to come. I'm super stoked! :)
pbgurl chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Sequel...YAY! _

Vin is definatley a lot like her mother in her younger years.

And Ayden is cute, especially with his crush on Vin.

I'm glad that they named their son Helios to honor Aeron's brother.

Just curious but are you going to have character pics for this story as well?

-Liz :D
DeadCooKie chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
A sequel! I like it!
ChristianAngel01 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
lol that was funny I like it! A sequel finally! I just cant wait to read more
STUVme chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
awesum ~! plz keep updating !
Hail chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter! )
Poems To The End chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I like it, I like Vin she is funny and outgoing. I'm really curious about the shadow warrior is he her bonded man? that would be interesting :)

But so far it looks to be an amazing story :D

PttE
Fightingrose chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
oh, I loved His Queen so I'm really excited about this story, I like what you have so far!
Kikto-chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Yay! A sequel! I love Vin, she does sound like Sere, in her younger years. :). Can't wait to read more.
Irish Eyes 63 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
:D Oh, you just cannot hate anyone in this story. :) Vinaya is just like her mother when she was younger. So, is Sera and Aeron still immortal, or have they switched to a mortal life?

I like Isis. She sounds like someone Vinaya couldn't live without. And she sounds pretty. :)

Your story really has a great vibe to it, the characters are all solid and interesting, and you descibe everything like an author should. :o you did an amazing job, and I cannot wait for the next chapter.

You HAVE to hurry dammit. :P
DramaQueen52494 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
a really awesome first chapter. I love Vin lol :)
silver-moon chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
hey i love it. it was great start. can't wait for the love and action to come into it. ur a great writer and hope ur stories become big hit and get to be in book stores.
1,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 Next »