Reviews for Mists
Jainblu chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Are what happens to the guests linked to the princess' particular title?

Typos: " Her husband was worried for her health, but doctors reported that Jo not ill."

"...wonder in you know who will give..."

Okay so this has raised a couple more questions for me :) I love when stories make me ask questions. :)...

Anyway, what's the castle like? ... I think it would be nice if we could see some descriptions of the place that Lili lives, though I'm sure that's to come.

Why are the chapters so short? It does sort of build suspense, but it's... I don't know, i want to read more :P.

Will we get to hear much more from the King? ...

The King doesn't know right? ... have the girls (princesses) been sworn to secrecy, or is it just because of their fear that they don't speak about the Mistress of the Mists?
Jainblu chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Hi, I noticed a typo in the pre-word: "... Queen agreed readily and soon she had her husband had daughter..." I think you mean 'and' instead of that first 'had'.

I love how this story starts. The Introduction of the princesses, by the herald was a really effective way of showing us the princesses.

I loved how each of the princesses had a title, like 'Jewel of Madriland" and "Honour of Madriland", and how each of them had different motions attached to their entrance.

Plus! How their names all feature numbers, presumably of the order in which they were born. If i was a fashion commentator or something I'd say 'lovely attention to detail'. :P

Spotted another typo:

"she only thought that me who insisted on calling her by her full name were insufferable."

:O wow, that's so sad. I love it :)... does that make me cruel?

Why did Lili not fall under the Mist spell?

I can tell this is going to be interesting. :)

Hope you don't mind my review, and it's length.
YasuRan chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
There were a few typos in some places but I'm enjoying this story. Fantasy and princesses bring back such good memories for me :). I can't wait to find what happens next, especially when the babies have to be given up...
FANG Productions chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
Woah, this is amazing! Truly a marvelous idea, though the princess' names are hard to remember (with the exception of Lili). It's got me hooked completely, and I can't wait to see what happens next. I wonder who Lili will marry? Perhaps Prince Albret? And how will she save her first born?

I wonder what the Mistress of the Mists wants with the babies, and what the relevance of what happens to the wedding guests is. I guess I'm wondering a lot. I can't help it. It's truly an amazing topic, and you did a terrific job with it.
Corrupted Lungs chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Continue, continue, continue! You have the ability to completely hook me with the first chapter, something I'm sure my story does not possess.