Reviews for Six Degrees or, Why College Is Awesome
MadMindOfMine chapter 7 . 1/31
Beautiful. Absolutely amazing. You're one of those really rare writers that can actually WRITE. I wish I could write as awesomely as you do. The story was brilliant; different and captivating. I enjoyed it so much that I told my sister and friends to read this; and currently my sister is telling me to write down that she thinks you should publish and stuff. You're too good. Another story would be fantastic, please. :D
Fiery Dancer chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
Have to admit, mixed feelings about the epilogue but that's more because I don't like Noah :) loved this fic! Fantastic characters and I did enjoy seeing the couples through another's eyes 5 months down the road, and you got the Aussie bit right no worries ;)
Sillen chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
Wonderful story lines and characters. I was hooked right in from the start and I love how you changed perspective and made all the characters connected in some way. It was interesting how you connected back to the beginning in the end as well. This style of writing is really refreshing.
The epilogue was different from what I had expected, but not in a bad way. More than anything, I like that you didn't try to make everything alright in the end, but the possibility and the hope that things would one day be fine is still there. Thank you for writing this story. It is a very nice read.
LoveAntiquity chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
It's my second time reading this story and I like it just as much as I did the first time - a lot :) I love how you wrote in both the female and male perspectives of each couple, it made the story unique (I haven't found anything else quite like this on fp) and I always love stories were main characters mingle and have minor roles too. A very enjoyable read. I hope you're still writing, wherever you may be posting or whatever you may be doing. Your stories have always put a smile on my face. :) Warmest wishes and many thanks (for sharing them!), Lara
Atramento chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
I liked the story. I still think that Zane is a jerk for going and sleeping around to prove a point to himself and to Dru and then thinking to himself that he at least deserved to sleep withe her for 'waiting'. Seriously annoyed me so much. But I absolutely LOVED Adam and Jenna. They were so good together. By the way, was the Amazon mentioned Amanda? He said her name started with an A or an M and the personality seemed to fit her description. I also really liked the chemistry between Boman and Liz. Those two were awesome. And even though Noah did some bad things I liked him too. :) I still don't like Zane and the Epilogue was difficult to keep reading but overall I LOVE this story and the characters and the writing. Like I said before...it's awesome. Thankyou for writing it! xD
insoliloquy chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
I have to admit that, embarrassingly enough, while I read many of your one-shots and The Ghost Stone oh so long ago, I always held off on this one. I have a bad habit of checking the ends of stories (I'm a sucker for a happy ending) and did the same thing to this one. And of course, because I had only read the last two paragraphs or so, I figured I would hold off for one of those days when I didn't want a happy ending. I stopped reading fictionpress for many years, suddenly remembered this story and told myself to suck it up and read it, and of course, loved it! It was completely different from what I was expecting, and I really enjoyed how nuanced all the characters were. Everyone had a distinct personality that I could believe, and I also liked how the epilogue tied everything together. And after finally reading the story, I really like how hopeful the ending is for everyone, and yet still realistic.

Basically in summary, if this whole thing was much too long for you to read (and I realize you have long left this site), I loved all your stories, thank you for writing, and hope you are doing well!
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
This is wonderful
dumpyfledgling chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Great read. I really enjoyed that they were all woven together. It read a little bit like a TV show for me the way you transitioned so easily from one character to the next. I also like how you included another character's POV on a particular event but then carried the story further than the person before them.
heal me forever chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
all 3 were good but adam nd jeenna was FAR better followed by zane nd gru ...but u showed zane as an asshole in last part DAT i did not like :( never less great job wid people (diff) POV
Jess chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I like your ability to write different characters. Switching point of views multiple times in a story usually is enough to make me turn away, because most people can't do it well, but I loved it here. I felt emotionally attached to all of your characters... especially Noah though :( poor guy.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
I LOVED IT. Seriously, I've seen one other story written like this (from all different points of views, but interconnecting), and I think you pulled it off magnificently. I wouldn't mind reading more of their stories.
tripnfallbri chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
This is fantastic! I loved the format, it was unique and intriguing. I also loved that all the characters knew each other in some way and that we got to see glimpses of the couples in other chapters. I honestly don't know which couples' story I liked better. They were all equally interesting, engaging, and fun to read about in different ways. All characters were easy to relate to and your writing flows so well. I also want to applaud you on chapter five, those scenes were written very tastefully! Such a great read.
InkWitch chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
That was seriously DIFFERENT and very much enjoyable. Your writing never lacks punch, does it? Favourite couple was definitely Boman and Liz: they made me want to be brave and confident and believe in myself.
This was a wonderful read. If I could favourite it over and over, I would. You, my friend, are magnificent.
InkWitch chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
AW. The Princess Bride. Really?
x-wonderstruck chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
i loved this :) i think i liked gudrun and zane's story the most, but the others were fantastic too. i liked how everyone was connected in some way! :D
105 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »