Reviews for In the Rain
DancingQueen8417 chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
I LOVE THIS! dude, ur good. ;) the characters have believable qualities that make the story more interesting, and the dialogue is also really realistic-sounding-love it! please update soon :)
Shakiral chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
I love your story & I hope that you will write soon. But I do have a couple of complaints. My first is that I don't like the fact that she has already lost her virginity & I'm pretty much sure that It's to that Chase guy. I don't like Lance sexually harassing her & all his stupid comments tick me off. I love the whole concepte of the story & I truly just love the story. The fact that she is greek is a great thing, you're a great writer & I hope you will write soon.

With Admiration, Shakiral
theprettyreckless13 chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
HEY! YOU! DUDE! THIS THING IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME! UPDATE! NOW!
XxwinglessangelxX chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
awesome chapter keep writing!
inspirationgirl55 chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
Kewl Chapter! Hmm... what do i think about Lance, well to be honest i don't like him. Well what i mean is i like that he's in the story, but i just don't like him in a way where the authors wants that to happen, know what i mean? Anyway, can't wait for the next update
Racer283 chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Pretty good chapter can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work.
righthere431 chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Ahahaha awesome and funny chapter!
Floppy125 chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
Please update ASAP
11cina24 chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
Hm, wonder why he didn't answer the ex-bestfriend's ex-girlfriend part...Pretty good filler uper chapter. Ah, I still can't get over the fact that my name's in this story! (:
anonymouslyanonymous01 chapter 5 . 3/6/2010
i like this story...its good. ethan is cool. please continue.
righthere431 chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
Aw I'm a twin hehe! Twins are awesome. Maybe Ethan and Cassie were childhood friends...that would be so cute!
inspirationgirl55 chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
OH MY GOSH!HE LIKES HER!:)!I love love stories!You are amazing at writing!Update soon! I can't wait!
inspirationgirl55 chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
this is wonderful! I can picture it really well! You are very gifted and should keep writing
Floppy125 chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
great chapter :) I hope what the secret is...

anyways.. please update ASAP!
xLucylou chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
I love this story & Ethan! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »