Reviews for almost Everything
Bonjour Skitty chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
It is good to know that another of my favorite FP writers haven't departed since my hiatus. You haven't lost your way with words. The format fits brilliant and to end this poem with a sweet "nothing" is befitting.
she smolders chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Your words are always perfectly placed and remind me of how I'm feeling right at the moment.

Sometimes my problem is that the knowledge I end up obtaining, hurts me in the end.

Take care.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
You deal with a lot of metaphorcal levels of consciousness in this. The knowing that you quite simply do not KNOW! It's a weighty subject, but your interpretation here didn't seem at all contrived.

I loved the imagery about being born where the sky meets the earth, and all of the early imagery about the earth. It added a level of humanism to the piece, giving it the notion that it wasn't just a philisophical descusion, but a compaion work to the greater word of 'us' (humans) not just a mental (of the mind) or physical (of the earth.)

I hope I'm making sense, but I feel like I'm rambling, this piece made me think about a lot of things. Keep up the good work.

Much love,