Reviews for The Art of Getting Over Someone
jnl94 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I love how they seem like total opposites! Of course, I know they're gonna meet up at some point and fall in love, but I don't know how or when and that's the fun part!

I love how descriptive you are. It really helps the reader get to know the characters. I'm already starting to think of what Samantha might do to annoy Daniel and vice versa! This is very well written and you should certainly keep up the good work!
Paige Lynn Porter chapter 22 . 6/22/2010
Perfection. A simple and beautiful ending for a simple and beautiful story. I enjoyed your story imensely. It was different and beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us!
Scarlet Rhodes chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I really liked how you opened up the story. I like how you sort of have a sense of 'Yeah they're going to meet.' but you dont know how or when. And I like that you give us an idea of what they are like. Great Job.
Deeps chapter 21 . 6/22/2010
An another great chapter. post the another chapter soon.
chewychester chapter 19 . 6/19/2010
I hope they connect.
nicole chapter 17 . 6/17/2010
Evil way to end the chapter! Update now please. :)
Scorpiongurl324 chapter 17 . 6/17/2010
Wow, that guest will really ruin the dinner. But y would she come after she broke Daniel's heart, that's stupid n y would his mother do that behind his back. UPDATE SOON!

-Kia
nikki chapter 16 . 6/16/2010
like!

wish the chapters were longer though.
icecreamislove chapter 15 . 5/11/2010
easter and sam are like the perfect combo. ahah. nice one.
Paige Lynn Porter chapter 15 . 5/9/2010
AW!

So sweet. And Ken is an evil genius...

gah...

More soon please!
jodiggity chapter 15 . 5/9/2010
I was freaking amazed when i went to my update list and it said this story had been updated. I was like what the cheese sticks? I'm kinda bummed it was short but besides that. It was awesome. Keep it up!

-Jonsey!
jodiggity chapter 14 . 5/9/2010
:O

You have to update soon. Oh my Gawd! That was freeking funny, but please update soon!
casey-kent chapter 14 . 5/9/2010
OMG WHY THE HECK DID KEN DO THAT? UPDATE PLEASE!
Paige Lynn Porter chapter 14 . 5/8/2010
Oh male best friends. They do stupid stuff. *Facepalm*

But all the same I love that Sam has a male best friend. Ken is so sweet! And I loved that he was "testing" Daniel!
SmileEnthusiast chapter 14 . 5/8/2010
What the crap! That ending really threw me off, but I love it. It was hilarious, and shocking which is great. Wow, I wish I could have a friend like Ken he is just pure awesome! Haha

I really hope you update soon,

SE(: