Reviews for My Imaginary Friend
em chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Really enjoyed this story! It was unique and you nailed it!
absentmindedprofessor chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Whoa! Call me stupid here, but is the imaginary friend... real?
psycho angel chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Nice work! *hi-5*

I wish my imaginary friend would come alive and kiss me senseless!
RockFan chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I'm a bad reviewer - so sorry. I'm sitting here trying to find some excuse to not write and decided, hey, let's check out other people's stories. So glad I found this one.

This was HILARIOUS and sweet. I think it would be a great storyline if you could stretch it out, although it's quite perfect the way it is, too.

Awesome.
Sanareth chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Curious.

I worked on something with exactly the same title a while back and had it quite neatly worked out.

Although mine was to be (being tied up in other works) a somewhat more lengthier work; the main character caused other people to create doppelgangers of themselves when he looked into a reflection of their eyes.

This was amusing although there were a brace of spelling mistakes mixed in with the humor.

However, the scene prior to the ending was the first thing in at least eighty thousand words of on-site material to make me grin.

...

And for me that makes it an extremely rare coin.

Thank you for putting it up, it certainly had page turning quality.
bluehyperpixie chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
it's still incredible, even if you don't carry on

with loads of potential if you do carry it on

okay i'm through with being impartial. it's billiant, how could you not continue it?
LaylaSmiles chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This is great! I love it!
meduse chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Oh my god, this story was so cute! Lucas is so adorable xD

A continuation might be nice...but this has a perfectly fine ending that makes it hard to continue the story, y'know?

Loved it~ :D
Love.Hug.Kiss chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
WOW!I adore this story.I want a Lucas.
stella rohe chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
another chap please. but how did he become normal? lurve the story. def erlack on matt. such a prat! i would like ANOTHER chap. did i already say that?
Beautiful Destination chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Aww...Lucas is so sweet :) I was kind of confused at the end, though. How did Lucas suddenly gain the ability to touch humans? And wouldn't it look weird if Sam were kissing someone invisible?
anxiously-awaiting chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
this is really funny and cute at the same time! i thought the harry potter fans were hilarious! love it! update. :)
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Haha this had me giggling the whole way through. Great work! :)
chewychester chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I love invisible friend stories. Don't you? Oh, yeah, you wrote one. Wouldn't it have been great if Dr. Watson was Mr. Holmes' invisible friend instead of real?
marskittles chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I really liked this one-shot :)