Reviews for The boxes, they're everywhere
WarLordEra chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I like this, but why boxes? Gave it a weird but memorable image.
And I completely agree with this. Definitions are constantly changing, people's opinion's changes, and when you try to fit a person into something they don't fit into, that can affect them a lot.

Although this would be taking it further; I don't agree with terms, with stereotypes, labels and even names of places and races. That just means that they're different. We all try to think we're somewhere in the middle, neutral, but we're all actually way down the line somewhere. With some exceptions. Someone else could be totally fine with all that, but as much as there are them, there would be as much as people on the opposite side. They hate change. They hate differences. And they hate it when a familiar idea is shattered by whatever means. It is them that I think about. Sure it's better to strike the problems from the source, but who does that anymore? If a child's mind accepted the differences and similiarites of human beings, than why aren't we like that anymore? Is it so hard to be both innocent AND knowledgable?

I feel like I could go on about everything I know and think I know, but I'll just say I like your work here. Good job.
Maline Elensar chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
this is awesome

i dont get what you said about not being a good writer cause thats brilliant

i shall have to show it to people cause its really good
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This piece has a really good rhythm to it. :) Fave lines by far: "I’m perfectly happy here, In my boxless grayish spot."