Reviews for The Place There Is No Words
PoetryQueen chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Very good imagery! Your topic jumps around a little bit, but I really like your imagery, good job!
Lee Daniel chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This is truly outstanding. the imagery and thoughtfulness put into this piece of work are very impressive. I am humbled to think that such exceptional brilliance came form somebody so young.
GabiTheShy chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
wow, this really is amazing! the wording had such an impact on me, it just stuck!

"in the place were there is no darkness in the place there are no words" that was just breathtaking!

oh, i just noticed something... it should be "where" not "were"
white wolf97 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
very cool, i was never very good at poems, but you apparently are.
Jess Miller chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Hey hey!

I don't really read poems here since I find it hard to really connect with poems, you know? But this one speaks to me a lot.

"In the place were there is no darkness

In the place there are no words."

Those are the lines that struck me the most. Perhaps it's because I'm in a dark place right now, or what, but somehow, this line really stays with me.

Good job on that!
Broken-Catastrophe chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I love your word choice here, and again I have to appraise your writing skills. You're really very good with words, and an amazing writer. I like hoe every story I have read of yours ties in somehow with death, it's like an ongoing theme that you have. Good job ]
Casino Kat chapter 1 . 1/16/2010