Reviews for Through the Eyes of a Fallen Angel
Evil Dr. Yoho chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I just came to a realization. What kind of fan am I when I read all of your other stuff...but I never paid any attention to this? It's freaking 2:30 in the morning, I can't sleep and I decided to read some of your stuff over to give myself something to do (yeah, I'm pathetic). And it was now, in my sleepy state of mind, that I realized I never read this. Seriously, what the heck? At first I thought I did when you first posted it and I forgot to review it, but it doesn't seem familiar at all, so I don't think that's the case.

Ok, I just wasted 5 minutes of your life blabbing about my stupidity. Sorry about that! I generally have to say that I agree with everyone else on this one. I would really like to see more of this story! I know you have How to Catch a Killer going and you have other ideas you want to write after that, but how can you leave this hanging with such an intense opening chapter? Seriously! Don't do this to me/us! Update it at some point please!

Speaking of updating, I hope you update HtCaK soon. Just saying. :) I love reading your stuff!
LDS Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I want you to uodate this! It sounds so cool and I want to know what happens next!
Shadow Kissed Twilight chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Oh noes! ... I am so confused... I think I got a handle of some of it, but knowing your writing- I am probably completely wrong.

Oh wells, update when you can. :P

Be Safe -Danny
MiniMangaFan chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Aw, Theo. I hope he's okay, but it really doesn't sound like he is.

And you definitely left me hanging. I'm eagerly waiting the next chapter, whenever you find the time to update it. :)
SapphireofMystery chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I knew this was only one chapter before I even read FMBYG and I knew I was gonna be upset by its ending but this is just too much. I know u kinda told me you've given up on this but you've gotta update! Please! Also, I remember what I forogt to tell you in my FMBYG reveiw I just sent.

1.) If you have any or all of the original drafts, I'd really like to read them if you could send them to me or something.

2.) I just saw my best friend, SliverofSilver101 this weekend and we met anothr of my best friends and we all squealed about Heartbreaker togethr and the way Adam and Sean remind us of twins from a show we love. It was great XD

3.) Honestly, I only read FMBYG to try and finish before Heartbreaker was updated so I could have another guess at who shot Steve. I think I already told you that. Obviously, u updated Heartbreaker before I could finish, but now I finished and maybe it's just because I'm tired but I can't think of why I wouldn't guess Joey and would guess Cole becasue I read this.

4.) Um...oops, forgot the othr thing! SapphireofMystery worst memory ever!

Anyway, I've said this to a lot of people but I've never meant it more:

You have to update this story!
danni-loves-too-reid chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
im so fukin confused ! okay travis is lizzys brother and hes holding down emma ! who is theo ? and um wow why does emma wanna kill aiden ! and whos talkin when tey say youve taken care of her this long and tim and stuff ! AH EXPLAIN!
Teeiinneell chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
*gasps*

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!

i held my breath while reading the entire thing and i think that i'm about to pass out now...

ANYWAYS...

HURRY UP AND FINISH ADAM AND EVE SO YOU CAN WRITE THIS ONE!

lol

no pressure though ;)

Love,

Tee
Solomon's Demise chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
YES! I've been waiting for this! But I have to admit I was kinda confused :( Oh well I'm sure it will make sense in the end! I hope you continue both of your stories soon!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Sora-chan
Alexilaihorox chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Yay! More! More! And more heartbreaker too. I'd be happy ith either, but I am really looking forward to the next chapter!
thenutrunningthenuthouse chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Okay, YAY you started posting your sequel!

I found it confusing the first read. So, I read it again. I think I get it better now. Very dramatic, can't wait for the rest of the story to unfold. Oh, and the more violence and angst the better! :D

In other words, I'm glad you got to read the first chapter of my new story. Ch 2's posted and 3s being written. It's so weird because this story is going to be pretty low key until a blow up sort of emotional life-threatening ending.

Thanks for all the tips on switching gears. Unfortunately, I can't completely switch over because at some point (I hope in the near future), I'll have to professionally edit It's Strictly Chaos and Going Down with a Smile *if* we manage to sell the trilogy in '10. And judging from The Domino Effect's experience, I may have to rewrite entire chapters and being in character is awfully important :]

If You're writing IILWAPH (did I type that right?) and the sequel at the same time, I applaud you! I can't even imagine switching worlds like that! I seem to only have enough space in my brain for one series' worlds at a time.
xxsourgirlxx chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Hi! I hope your holidays were good, and I'm happy about the new chapters of both of your stories.

I don't really get this one, though, but I'm gonna come back and read it tomorrow for a second look. I'm having a horrible night but your story made it a lot brighter. :]

-Dani
Live4Lolz chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Yay! You posted this! :D I'm so excited!

Why is this so short, woman? I want to know more! What happened to Theo? You aren't even two chapters into this and you already have me worrying about the characters!

And I'm so glad that Tim's in this one! This just made my night! :D I'm guessing he's the Fallen Angel? But seriously, I'm ready to jump through the roof right now! I can't wait for more! You better let me know the second you update this or your other story! You're an amazing writer! :]