Reviews for A Stream of Ghosts
Gathering Crows chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
O I like this one too. A lot.
Gathering Crows chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
I really liked this one too, the oddity of it. I especially loved this line, "and china so fine that it might as well have been sliced

from a child's memory of the moon". It just casts such lovely imagery.
Gathering Crows chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
I really enjoyed how you wove this one together, the before and after of your own experiences, and how the patient can become the practitioner.
Howle chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
This...just: wow. Blows everything out of the water. Not only was it incredibly well thought out, it was stunningly beautiful. I love the meaning behind it, and you decorate the meaning so well. There is not one flaw to this piece. Or maybe there is, but I wouldn't notice. This belong in a book. You should consider publishing.
Howle chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Hm I don't like this one as much as your others. It's still a great poem, just not as brilliant when placed next to the previous two. I could do without some of the repetition here. But generally I like it. Once again, keep up the amazing job.
Howle chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Usually whenever I find a really great poem, I read the author's others, and usually, I'm sorely disappointed. Well, there's no disappointment here. Although this one IS shorter, it is just as vivid and magnificent as the previous. Your greatest strength: you paint the best characters. Few authors accomplish the same effect in novels, with hundreds of pages. You accomplish it in a few lines. You have amazing talent. And your finishing lines are just so powerful. I'm glad there are still people on fiction press that have such great creative talents. Please keep writing.
Howle chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This is ridiculously amazing. I'm very glad that I just stumbled upon this. This poem was really a great read. You paint such vivid pictures. I love how you condense so much story into a single poem. Bravo, seriously, this was just...awesome! I'm gonna read the other poems you have, and I really hope they are all as amazing as this one was.
J. A. Murray chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Hey, you! Long time no update! Not that I have any room to speak, but still.

This was well worth the wait, though. What a beautifully sad, stilted story. I love your descriptions of the ghosts, too.