Reviews for Sunset
Peachy-09 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This is exceptional. Beautiful imagery. I'd just suggest fixing up the layout and it would be flawless.
Helen ADoR chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Hey! I am here to share some exciting news with you! This poem has been added to the Poetry section over on A Drop of .com :)

Here's the Review:

"No matter where a person lives in the world, they will still find themselves completely enamoured when they witness the beauty that is a sunset and that is exactly the emotion that ThePointGirl has captured in “Sunset”. It's a short, sweet and simple poem but one that everyone should most definitely read. Thanks to vivid and descriptive language, ThePointGirl manages to paint a beautiful image of a sunset into the reader's mind. I believe when you shut your eyes after reading such a striking masterpiece, the reader will believe they're lying in their favourite spot watching a sunset. I would issue a word of warning though, the layout is completely different to any other type of poem. This could have been a literary ploy; I'm sure your English teacher would go on for hours about it being the long lines of the horizon; or it could have just been a layout error thanks to fictionpress. Either way, this should not prevent you from reading such a mesmerising poem."

Keep writing,

Helen xo
exceptNOThelicopters chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Just wow. That is all.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Fantastic description work! I'm actually envious of that! This is actually simply wonderful and being added to my favourites!