Reviews for Scarlet Rose
Unicornswag chapter 35 . 8/11/2013
Though I like this chapter, she could of been so much smarter and brought like a tap recorder and BAM arrested and no one would have to die.
VeronaViridian chapter 38 . 7/26/2013
lol . .I read the whole thing in one stretch.
Although it's not the typical love story, I loved every bit of it!
After I have finished reading it, all I could think about was that I didn't know what Bre did for a living.
Stupid concern huh?

Anyways, keep on writing . .

- Verona :)
Dani3 chapter 39 . 3/4/2013
Yay. He graduated from Cornell. I go to Cornell undergraduate right now. I'm currently there. I was studying for an exam until I started reading this story. If I fail I'll blame your amazing writing skills for making it so hard for me to stop reading even though I've read this story before. This bad boy is bookmarked in my cellular device. That's for the sexy scene at the end.. (Sarcasm cause I'm in a library righ now)
Ladyodd chapter 38 . 2/17/2013
I was wondering about her parents, and if they knew what the pastor was doing. Also how did those people know where to find her, my thought was maybe the ex-best friend put something on her. What was her deal anyways?
Ladyodd chapter 39 . 2/17/2013
Neat story, what about Bre? If I remember she said if they did anything she wanted to be thereā€¦
dreamerwaking chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Brilliant. I can't wait to read the rest of this story.
Romance Lover chapter 39 . 1/20/2013
Wow, your writing amazes me.
Love in All Forms chapter 39 . 1/16/2013
Sexy
Sucka4fiya chapter 39 . 1/15/2013
Wowz reading that made me feel naughty
TeddieB3ar chapter 38 . 1/10/2013
I love this story i was like my perfect dream life
Guest chapter 39 . 1/6/2013
Great story :) just one question...where's the part where Scar gets it up the ass? keep up the good work!
woodstock1969 chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Cornellians, represent! I'm trying to decide if it's a good or bad thing to have an incubus on the list of our distinguished alumni...
Ephi chapter 38 . 1/4/2013
I have to say this was pretty good; and from the very beginning I couldn't help but compare it to Fifty Shades. I know now that it was a terribly written erotica, and compare to yours it's ten times better. Most of all, the major twist of this story that stood out more than that of Fifty Shades (sorry if some of you hate this story with a passion), is that I was impressed that even though you had made a threesome part with Mike, it didn't ruin the outcome of liking this story. It flowed well. Many kudos to you.
Yuffie Deverell chapter 39 . 1/4/2013
Do I want to be your beta-reader? Oh golly do I ever.

All I thought of when reading this story was that you need a beta reader. I'd love to proofread everything for you.
TheRedWulfe chapter 38 . 1/2/2013
What? It's over? But but... Great character development, lived the interactions between the household and enjoyed watching Grayson and Scar fall in love.
209 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »