Reviews for Don't Fall For The Players
xHopeForNowx chapter 37 . 3/18
Oh my god. . . I just like randomly was just one day going through the pages on here and was like on 14 or around there, where usually I find a story sooner, but for some reason just felt like seeing older stories, and oh my god am I happy I did! Yes yes yes! I absolutely love this story! I have spent the past few days reading it and it's just amazing!
I love Colton and Tenley's characters! I love how they ended up together and stuck together! I don't know but seriously this story was just so interesting!
I actually really like the fact that Colton never did say 'I love you', because as you said it is cliche and everyone does love cliche but it totally gave a twist to the story! I love how confident they both were in the relationship even without him saying it. it was clear, beyond clear, that he loved her and like it could never be doubted! So it made the story that much more amazing, that it didn't end with him saying it but the readers and characters just knowing it and seeing it!
Okay WOW this review is long, I'm sorry I'm like rambling!
But this has definitely become my favorite story on here!
xo
J.E Magic chapter 1 . 2/13
great stoy
Guest chapter 26 . 2/13
Yeah!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/12
Just admit your in love all ready!
PenguinLover33 chapter 40 . 12/22/2013
This story is awesome! Good job.
JENNIFER chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
MORE LOVE
Love Rockets chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Hello (-: I'm in love with this story! I was wondering if I could get the authors permission to bind this story into a single-copy book so I can have it on the go(-: if you could private message me sometime with your permission that would be great! I'm not going to try and take credit nor will I sell this copy...I just want it so I can personally re-read it because I travel a lot and there is no wifi on airplanes and airports have terrible cellphone service lol...if you could get back to me in a timely manner it would be greatly appreciated!
PaintedPicture chapter 39 . 8/20/2013
your story, Omg, its probably one of the first giant roller coasters I've been on. I can't believe I cried in parts. This coming from a person who is known as ice queen from her family. I just... Wow... Can you write me a love story like that and make it come true?
bookwurm247 chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
i think she is afraid that if she does give in she would be seen as one of those girls that she hate. or maybe she's afraid of falling in love with him and him leaving her.
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
so he has no shame whatsoever to just wonder into the girl's bathroom? :)
macy8 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
this story is awesome so far
FairyTaleDreams chapter 40 . 4/29/2013
Absolutely LOVED the story :)
FairyTaleDreams chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Hey - love the story so far, but there are loads of small spelling errors. For example: it's not 'conceded' - it's 'conceited'. And in this chapter when you said "I don't like him reading me so well, its quiet annoying" it should be "I don't like him reading me so well, it's quite annoying."
I know that criticism is hard to take - I hate getting it, but you have an amazing story here and if you fix up these mistakes it'll be even better. Maybe comb through it a few times before posting it or whatever :)
Can't wait to finish the rest of the story! Absolutely in love with Colton.
Kaitlyn.Marie chapter 37 . 4/9/2013
I just finished reading this on my tablet and couldn't wait to review. You have some amazing characters and personalities here, and while you have room for improvement (Don't we all?) this would make an amazing piece to publish.
I can't wait to continue with more of your work, though my end-of-the-semester papers and finals are looming ever closer :(

Keep up the great stories, hun! Don't let anyone tell you differently!

Kate
NyxandDiscordia chapter 37 . 3/16/2013
ok. first of all... THIS IS JUST EPIC! and second (i'm really worried about this), is it weird that i've started saying "pink berry" instead of "strawberry"? O_O
691 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »