Reviews for Don't Fall For The Players
Smartgirl94 chapter 35 . 5/8/2012
Wow this was a good chapter. Please update soon :D
Knowledge is Power chapter 34 . 4/28/2012
they are too cute! love it
citygrl chapter 34 . 4/25/2012
i really do love this story. every time you post a new chapter i read it and then proceed to re-read the entire story. just so you know.

as i was reading again i have a couple of questions:

1. where exactly do they live? you've mentioned their by the ocean but not an exact location.

2. are you going to close the loop on max's biological father?

and i think i had one or two more but now i cannot remember them. maybe they'll come back to me :) i do love this story & hope you'll post another chapter soon!
72898 chapter 34 . 4/24/2012
I don't know if you noticed, but you use the word "y'all" a lot towards the beginning of this chapter. Still lovin' it though!
Smartgirl94 chapter 34 . 4/24/2012
This was a good chapter. Please update soon :D
Alexa Rg chapter 34 . 4/24/2012
Colton:

Tell her you love her! for god's sake!
RRsabi chapter 34 . 4/24/2012
LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Can't wait for him to say I love you! ;)
C0l1E3N chapter 34 . 4/24/2012
Geeze! Give me a heart attack why don't you? I'll have no more of this "The End" nonsense!
Saraco chapter 34 . 4/24/2012
Daaaaaang! now there's the chapter we've (I've) been waiting for. So good keep writing.
LeweBecki chapter 34 . 4/24/2012
XD I love itttttt! Seriously worth the wait :)
Fario chapter 34 . 4/24/2012
Ahhh, yet another great chapter! I wonder if there will be some sort of confrontation between Jack and Colton? That would be pretty dramatic! Or Jack coming back to confess his feelings and apologise? Now my imagination is turning into a soap-opera... :)

But anyway, can't wait for the next chapter! And more Rainy! I love all three of them (Ten, Colt & Rainy) spending time together!
littlemiss76 chapter 34 . 4/24/2012
Cute :D
LeweBecki chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Updateeeee pleasee :(
LeweBecki chapter 33 . 4/10/2012
Updattteeeeeeeeee pleasseeeee!
kaitlintaylor chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I think this is interesting though I have yet to finish the story. Just two things: one, don't forget commas, semicolons, periods. Sometimes your sentences are long-and even if they were short- you still need pauses, because it seems as if the character speaking just says it all in one breath. Second, I've noticed Tenley always growls; is she a wolf? Maybe you could use other words aside from growl, but are similar in thought. But overall, this is good.
702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »