Reviews for Don't Fall For The Players
Fanimation Danimation chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This a nice start, the plot though isn't overly original, but it does leave me guessing. I can grow to like your characters really well. :) All and all, wonderful chappie.
Imagination Intoxication Girl chapter 23 . 6/14/2012
-_- die LOL :P
Ihatethesystem chapter 37 . 6/14/2012
Holy fuck it's over? ºOº

I enjoyed this so much. I spent the last two days reading nothing BUT this and I couldn't help but think of my boyfriend. This reminds me of him so much... I should sent it to him...

Anyway, I love you, I love Colton and Raine and Max and Tenley and all of them. *sniffles* it's just so beautiful! I can't believe it's over now. I demand you make more. I will stalk your page for more Colton/Tenley fluff and I must recommend you to publishers, most importantly. This NEEDS to go onto shelves nation-wide so everyone can feel as privileged as we are to be able to read such beauty, such art... I seriously love you right now. Colton and Tenley need to get married and... and...

I'm getting ahead of myself.

But seriously. No story has made me want to cry before this one because of such the beautiful ending it had. I love you and this story and no story has made me go stark-raving mad over it before this one.

Keep writing! Please!

-Seriously considering becoming a fangirl,

Ihatethesystem
CaptainMadHat chapter 39 . 6/14/2012
I loved this story thanks so much for such a well written and fun ride.

xMadHat
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 37 . 6/13/2012
AWWW I love it! SERIOUSLY!

I'm going to go read the sequel now...
Carmel March chapter 39 . 6/11/2012
I just had a marathon reading session of this story. I just want to thank you for writing this story - it was absolutely amazing! I'm going to go check out the sequel now :)

Carmel
DarkAngel1130 chapter 38 . 6/10/2012
You're story was absolutely amazing! I think this had to be my favoritest out of all the stories I've read since I joined the other website. I actually couldn't find any new stories to read on Fanfic so I came here. That's when I found your story and kept reading it for three days straight! But it was worth it since I think I fell for Colton just the way Tenley did. I swear if there was a Colton out there I would want to get to him first. So I read there will be a sequel? Please let it still be about Tenley and Colton! And I hope Raine doesn't change either when it's time to read her story. So, your a really amazing writer. I hope you plan on publishing a story someday. I would really read it! :D And I hope the sequel is put up soon! I can't wait to read that one! Oh, and I really liked how (if not everyone, me) you made me connected to Max. He felt like a brother of mine too. And I actually understood what Tenley meant about them being family even if their not related by blood. Since I actually have three half siblings. It's too complicated to explain on here but I understood because even if I may not have exactly grown up with all of them (except for one) I still feel like were family even if we don't have the same parent. Especially my oldest brother who has a different dad. We may not look anything alike but I still say he's my brother because he really is. I don't care if he's darker than me and I'm more light and have those small eyes he doesn't have. But yeah, your story made me realize what I haven't thought of since I was a kid. Oh, and thank you for letting me believe in love again. I actually can be honest that I don't think I've ever believed in it even if I thought I did. I say 'I love you' to people but I don't even think I really meant it. But I believe theres hope out there and that not every relationship crumbles down the way it seems to for everyone. And I can't say I've witnessed love in front of me ever since my parents aren't even married. And I don't think they ever will be. That's why I can't really say I experienced love first handedly the way Ten and Colton did. And why I wish Colton was real. :P Oh, I would totally vote for you but I can't find the website...So, please re-post it or change it. :/ Thanks for posting something amazing for me to read while I'm on my summer vacation and bored out of my mind.

P.S. If Colton wasn't real or I couldn't find him I'd be okay with looking for Lee too. XD
prettybabe24 chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
I really dont know how long its been since you wrote this but so far its pretty great.
Allyy Sparkz chapter 38 . 6/7/2012
This story has got to be one of my FAVOURITES, right up there in the top 5! throughout all the chapters there's tinny mistakes, like missing words, extra words and all those tinny things. But there not much of a problem, one thing, try and make a little heading with the switching point of views, cause it kind of confuses me when you randomly switch. Or maybe i's just me! Anyhow, I am absolutely in love, obsessed, dedicated, whatever you want to call it, to this story, seriously. I've got to tell you how much I love this! I'm reading during school, at home, whenever I can.. this mention of a sequel! Oh my gosh, I can't wait! So excited, I'll try and give a good review on every chapter of it!

I'll try my hardest to take a look at that video for you!

Can't wait! :D
Rosedreamer101 chapter 37 . 6/7/2012
aww, he never really said ithat/i but that's okay :) it's still cute. great story :)) i hope they stay together for a long time
citygrl chapter 38 . 6/6/2012
such a nice video - i voted for you. good luck!
foxyricanlady chapter 38 . 6/6/2012
Congrats and upload the sequel
Fallcolours chapter 38 . 6/6/2012
I voted for you and hope you win! This story was amazing and I loved every piece of it D I hope your wishes come tre and cant wait for your next story. )
LeweBecki chapter 38 . 6/6/2012
i voted for youu (: update? :)
Saraco chapter 38 . 6/6/2012