Reviews for Don't Fall For The Players
reader25 chapter 38 . 6/6/2012
voted for you!
Rosedreamer101 chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
lmao. i love this chapter xD
Clichesrthebest chapter 38 . 6/6/2012
heey, watched the video. good job!
CRenaeB chapter 38 . 6/6/2012
I voted.!

Also, I really liked this story. Though I have to say I do feel like the ending was kind of rushed and ended abruptly. I really liked the way you developed your characters and the plot. It was a very interesting story and I can't wait to read the sequel.
72898 chapter 38 . 6/6/2012
I did it! It took me awhile to find you but after confirmation from your profile page that your name is Taylor and you're 20-21. And the striped brown shirt, I am confident that I successfully voted for the right person.
JUST ReLAX chapter 38 . 6/6/2012
I VOTED FOR YOU!
Cloudy Glass chapter 38 . 6/6/2012
Hey there! Thanks for being so great about your regular posting! It means so much to me as a reader to be able to count on a great story hitting my inbox pretty often, especially when it's so hard to find the good ones!

I've really enjoyed reading this story and seeing how the characters evolved and seeing what happens with them. I've gotten very attached. ;) I would say that the toughest parts of the story for me to read were the last few chapters. It wasn't so much that they weren't believable but more that it felt... ok, this will sound contradictory, but rushed and yet really slow. Nothing seemed to really be happening the last couple of chapters but then it ended really abruptly. Another little thing that kinda bothered me was that Colton was calling Ten "love" all the time even though he couldn't SAY that he loved her - again, it just felt contradictory.

Please don't get me wrong! I LOVE reading this story and will be back again and again to read it often, just like all my favorite novels. There are some great lines and really great parts, and, let's face it, Ten and Colton are hott together, lol. Oh, another thing I really liked was that I didn't know what to expect for Colton's mom, which was pleasant because usually I can see way ahead of time what has occurred.

Um, the only request I have for your sequel is that as Raine grows up, PLEASE don't let her keep being so... not bratty, 'cause she's not, but just so... whiney? LOL, not sure how to explain it. It's probably because she's so little. :)

BTW, I did go like your video and it really was good, so nicely done. :) Hope you win and can't wait to read more from you! You're very talented and it's a pleasure to read your work, Thank you for taking the time to share it with us all. Good luck! :)
Fario chapter 38 . 6/6/2012
I would love to do it for you, but I can't seem to access the link. Perhaps its shortcoded and I need to add something to make it work? Please tell me so I can help!
raynie-days chapter 38 . 6/6/2012
I VOTED FOR YA! Good luck. )
Kcoarra chapter 38 . 6/6/2012
I did it, but not because you will update sooner, but because I think you honestly deserve it! Hope you win!
This.Ink chapter 38 . 6/6/2012
done :)
MissBluegum chapter 37 . 6/6/2012
OH MY GOSH!

I just finished reading this, i actually think you are my fiction press idol now!

I Love Tenny and Colty such an adorable couple-they warm my heart.

And Raine-I actually want her as a daughter!

You wrote it really well, sometimes i struggled to see who was in the scene but i worked it out in the end :)

I've been feeling depressed this last couple weeks, and this totally brightened up my month :D

The chapters were the perfect length, and i loved the changed of POV.

I've bookmarked this story because i actually think I will wanna read it again, Im sad that it is finished though happy that i found it in my search results!

The amount of sex isn't too much, or too little, just right

LOVE LOVE LOVE this story

Gonna go check out your other stories right now :)

Ta, MissBluegum
Vanessa662 chapter 37 . 6/5/2012
I love this story! The characters are ending was are a very talented writer.I can not wait for the sequel.
MikaRose31 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Umm I hate to say this but your grammer is awful...

your sentences are all over the place... Just trying to read this gave me a headache... but besides that the basic idea is great...

You might want to do some editing...
ravenhowards chapter 37 . 6/5/2012
I'm so sorry it's over but I love the ending. You are an amazing writing, I know the next story will be great and good luck.
702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »