Reviews for Don't Fall For The Players
Knowledge is Power chapter 37 . 6/5/2012
i can't believe its over. you must write something else to occupy my time
Fario chapter 37 . 6/5/2012
OMAGAWD IT'S OVER?

Now what am I meant to look forward to? I loved this story and *really* liked Colton. Plus the lemon scenes were fairly enjoyable :)

I can't wait for the sequel! And wasn't the Raine story like when Raine was all grown up and Colt and Ten married and schtuff? Looking forward to that too now!

All the best and see your stories soon I hope!

Fario
LiterateLovers chapter 37 . 6/5/2012
Bra-freaking-vo!

Wow!

I don't think you realize how happy I am with this. I am totally okay with him never actually saying it, because we all know it! It was the perfect amount of cliche.

So loved this story! Everytime I got an e-mail telling me you'd updated I literally stopped whatever I was doing to sit down and read! This is one of the first stories I started reading when I joined fiction and I am so glad I found it.

I absolutely loved these character! Everyone was just written so well. Tenley and Colton are seriously one of my favorite fictional couples! Including couples from bookd, tv shows, movies, etc. Thank you so much for writing these characters to life. And seriously, who can't love Raine! The relationships between characters were seriously some of the best writing I have ever seen! So complex but at the same time there was such pure, raw, and realistic simplicity to them.

The more I think of this story and my love for it, the more I want to write. And believe me I could go on and on and on and on!

Seriously.

Keep doing what you do!

You're an awesome writer and you are going to make it huge one day!
Sayuri. J chapter 36 . 6/5/2012
So... I should have read ALL of your A/N BEFORE posting because now I see that there's a sequel in the works... oopsie! I'm glad to hear it though lol yay :)
Sayuri. J chapter 37 . 6/5/2012
I don't mind how it ended. You could tell he's been feeling for a while now so he didn't have to say it, and I'm glad he didn't. But i must say, this doesn't feel like the end :o
Smartgirl94 chapter 37 . 6/4/2012
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL! hope to hear from you soon :D
72898 chapter 37 . 6/4/2012
Omg amazing, congrats to you for finishing something so good. I am definitely jealous of ur writing ability, and will for sure check out any other stories you make in the future.
littlemiss76 chapter 37 . 6/4/2012
That is sweet/ :D
citygrl chapter 37 . 6/4/2012
awwww. i'm so sad that this story is over but i enjoyed it so much. i actually liked how "shy" Colton was about saying I love you. I think that's closer to reality than Tenley magically getting him to admit to say it when he wasn't ready. and everyone does love a cliche - this is one of my favorite. i absolutely cannot wait for the sequel!
Rice20 chapter 37 . 6/4/2012
Loved this story! I can't wait for a sequel :)
Kcoarra chapter 37 . 6/4/2012
OMG! I can't believe its over, its kind of sad, but at least I have the sequel to look forward too. This story was so amazing and I am so glad that I got to read something so great. You really did grow as a writer beginning to end in a good way. I loved watching these characters grow and seeing them together they are so cute. I actually liked that you didnt have Colton say I love you because that is just not him. He will say it in his own time, but he needs more time. He feels it that much is obvious, he shows it too and it is good that Tennley knows. As long as she knows then nothing else matters. Thank you for such a great story and I hope you are very very proud of what you have written here. I can't wait for the sequel and Raine's story. I know they will be just as good. :D
Alexa Rg chapter 37 . 6/4/2012
Aww, girlie! It's awsome you've just finished it! Man, what a GREAT story! I truly enjoyed it and you know what? I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH IT! Can't wait for the sequel! Love youu!

-Alexa
LeweBecki chapter 37 . 6/4/2012
This story... Seriously the best! I've EVER read on fiction press. ._. I'm so upset it's over cuz I just loovveeee Colton and Tenley so much :( but it was really good :D alsooo so looking forward to the Raine's story xD
Coolbeansandbananas chapter 37 . 6/4/2012
Omg Yayayay! Can't wait for a sequel and I loved the ending! I blew of studying for finals to reread it! Its amazing! I love it and you're the best! :D
This.Ink chapter 36 . 6/4/2012
Damn, so I just noticed that you do have a sequel in mind. Haha, well my offer still stands. :P

Jen.