Reviews for Don't Fall For The Players
This.Ink chapter 37 . 6/4/2012
you should really think of making a sequel. :) go deeper in the grandmother and handpicked fiancé she wants Colton to have. :P I would love to see where things go from here... after graduation and everything, them getting married and all that stuff :)

Just an idea that I'm sure you've already thought of xD

Great great great story. Loved it even with all the spelling/typo's errors. (it wasn't so bad :P) And if you want, I would be more than happy to revise you stuff. Just to make sure you don't have any spelling errors or typo's type of deal. no changing the wording phrasing a to anything. And I also promise to not publish your stuff anywhere. (I know you've had problems with that). And I also got a lot of spare time on my hand so your chapters would be edited quickly. lol anyways, let me know what you think. I'm true to my words :)

See ya ! :D

Jen.
J.J. LaRoux chapter 37 . 6/4/2012
What? It's over? Noooooooooooooooo! This was the best story ever, I can't believe it's over! Well, I can't wait to read Raine's story...I hope it's up soon! Great job on this story!
EMoTiONSz91 chapter 37 . 6/4/2012
ITS FINISHED! This story was truly amazing. I am sad to see the end but it was a good end. I actually think that this shows how strong they are together and no matter what nothing will tear them apart. Colton doesn't need the words he just needs to look at Tenley and all of the gestures and she knows he loves her. Words don't really mean much. I can't wait for the sequel! Thank you for sharing this with us. Until next time :)
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 36 . 5/31/2012
For the good news... YAY! You updated!

As for the bad. One chapter left? Do you WANT me to cry... Awwwhhh...
Knowledge is Power chapter 36 . 5/28/2012
it can't be almost over!
Kcoarra chapter 36 . 5/28/2012
I love Colton and I'm very sad that this story is almost over :( but it is an amazing story and I can't wait to see how it ends.
Kristyk4011 chapter 36 . 5/26/2012
This story is completely amazing! You said there is only one chapter left... Are you doing a squeal?
cat10985 chapter 36 . 5/26/2012
AWWW THAT DOES SUCK! i dont want to see you go! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you have another story! i will be sooo sad to not read anything by you! hope you have something!
LeweBecki chapter 36 . 5/26/2012
Omggggg it's ending? :( *sigh but I lovee themmmm xD is the next chapter gunna be super long then? :D and how about some one shots afterwards.. In the future :D? Hmmm :((
Smartgirl94 chapter 36 . 5/26/2012
Aww so soon...Please update soon :D
Eve in the garden chapter 36 . 5/26/2012
great story! I have been reading this all day!
EMoTiONSz91 chapter 36 . 5/25/2012
I loved this chapter. The slap was absolutely amazing! I am glad that she stood up for Colton. I am so glad that he sees a future with her and that five years down the line they will be together. Max met his real father that was nice too. I will miss this story but everything comes to and end. I can't wait for the next update :)
citygrl chapter 36 . 5/25/2012
awww. max and his birth father, interesting. tenley hitting riley classic. i'm so sad there's only one chapter left but i hope you're still planing a sequel, i love these characters too much!
Loecy chapter 35 . 5/23/2012
I've never reviewed a story but for this, I must because the story is AWESOME!

I love the characters,the background, the story, your way of writing. It's a really great story and I have to say it to you.

I hope that you're going to do a lot of stories like this or going on with this or, at least, with the background you've created.

The relationship between Tenley en Colton is just fantastic :)

I have one more thing to say about this story: I LOVE it !

(sorry for my poor english, i'm from Belgium)
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 35 . 5/18/2012