Reviews for This Guy Tried to Kidnap Me in a Parking Lot Once
Chariline chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Wow :o Nothing that exciting has ever happened to me, unless you count the one time (or three) that I snuck out of the house at midnight to take a walk around the neighborhood, xD.

Now I wonder too, lol. And if it was actually a free motorcycle ride, then damn. D:

Hearts, Chari!

(P.S.: I also see what you mean about Dick Cheney, though I don't like blonds too often.)
drink me pretty chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
i've heard in asia and stuff,

they sometimes kidnap children

just to give them to OTHER people/couples

that want children, but can't have them or

whatever, and are willing to pay...

that happened to my friend's great grandfather.

true story as well.
Mirthless Laughter chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Haha, nice.
Mirthless Laughter chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Not that it's funny that you almost got kidnapped, but the way that you wrote that little line about him probably not really wanting to give you a ride on his motorcycle made me laugh really hard. Haha. You're awesome. ;-)
Wakao chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Hello!

Ok I don't think you need any constructive criticism for this story. It was well-written, as usual.

-W

p/s: you changed chapter two of payments! but i cant review it. i think i'll pm you.
for shame chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
in china, there are motorcycle taxis. they're not licensed, but they'll take you anywhere within a few miles for about two dollars.

they call out to me and my friends a lot. but, of course, they're prone to do that to white people. and strange asian girls who hang out with white people.
Elle.Doug chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
As bad and (almost) tragic as that was, or potentionally was, your writing style gave it a certain edge that made it almost comical. I laughed at some parts. Your writing style is unique, I like it. (Seriously, Homes, you need to keep writing 'Birds and Smoke' I seriously want to know what happens.) _
LMSmythe chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I loved this. I think I'm going to favourite it and that's not something I do very often. I think you have such a fluent writing style, your simile and general vocabulary really helped bring the story to life for me. I felt like I was really there- a talent I'm finding few writers possess here on fictionpress! But seriously this really is great and I can't wait to read some more of your work.

In answer to the much appeciated review you gave me, it's complicated. Lets just say Wilbur looks out for Beau.

LMSmythe.
Minor Masterpiece chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This. Was. So. Funny.

Maybe it's innapropriete to laugh at such a misfourtunate event, but I couldn't help it. I loved the language you used, and the way you used a wonderful couldron of imagrey. I will be reading more of what you write.

(There was nothing to improve upon but so many things that I enjoyed.)

-exoh, of the Review Marathon (link in my profile)
Jetknee chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This was funny as hell. Thought it seemed more like a diary or blog entry..
visayshi chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
there's a slight edge to your writing style I like :D [and i swear i'm not doing this for the review ]

glad you turned back, now off to read your other stories!