Reviews for Forbidden Love!
Kezefangel chapter 8 . 6/27/2013
I love this story and the way it's being told, the plot is very captivating and more than intriguing. I was either smiling or laughing throughout the whole read, the humor was spot on and I could practically see the whole scene play out in my head. You have a beautiful talent for writing and I hope that you pick this story back up soon, it would be a shame to let such a nice story go to waist. Update Soon Please.
chatte578 chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
This sexual tension between Diane and Allison is brilliant and so different a mother having a thing for your sons wife now that's different. I'm really enjoying this story. I'm already. routing for allison and Diane even though its a bad situation falling for your sons wife.
Wolfie13 chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
Awesome story! I'd love to read more when you post the next chapter. If you hadn't noticed I've been stalking your stories Kinda like Diane XD Creepy huh? But you're a really good writer and don't have very many mistakes in your stories. Update soon
wolfzero13 chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
love this story really hope you pick it up again
sirozorg chapter 8 . 2/28/2011
Wow, this story is really addictive! I want more! Update soon
DrunkenGrognard chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
Quite entertaining, I'm eager to see where this goes.
Blair Phoenix chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
oh interesting developments Interested in seeing where the dinner goes.
Harry chapter 8 . 9/17/2010
Well, it looks like the best laid plans of mice and women just took a nose dive! A attempt to get Jesse away from Helen for a evening just took a hit! I wonder if and hwne Jess is going to tell Helen how she feels about her!
Kezefangel chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
I gotta say that I am in love with this story. I love the banter between the two, its just so funny. You had me laughing throughout the whole time I was reading this. I really love your characters as well they are so believable and the story so far is really great and refreshing. Please update soon I would really like to see where this story is goes ).
C. Bradford chapter 7 . 7/28/2010
I think you should update faster... :)
Blair Phoenix chapter 7 . 6/9/2010
Always happy to see you update Shane, Lots of fun stuff this chapter as well lol, I can't wait to read the next one from Diane's point of view, seeing as she almost purposely made all the stuff this chapter come about.
XD chapter 7 . 6/6/2010
This is suck a great story.I only ask you to update sooner...:]
Harry chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
Easy Allison! You never know where things might lead you to. After all, Diane HAS been coming on to you. I say, take her up on it and see where it goes!
Belthasar chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
Nice chapter.
Blair Phoenix chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
Lol, gotta love the banter between the two, and it definitely has potential :P. Stereotypical beach story otherwise, but still found it enjoyable. Look forward to your next chapter, whenever that may be