Reviews for Learn
thewhimsicalbard chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
The misplaced it/is, "train of though" and your double entendres were fantastic. I especially like those lines after "I think about it you..." when you didn't punctuate anything and the meaning changed with every line you read. I feel like there are tons and tons of layers to this poem, and I'd love to be able to decipher them all, but I don't think I have the capacity.

I really loved the last two lines... I loved that whether or not the "lets" meant "it allows" or "let us" was open to interpretation.

This is really good. Way to use tone to reinforce your theme. Your theme being, of course, that the most important things that a person can learn cannot be taught.

Great job.
steffxnie chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I like how you started with somewhat a question that is thought-provoking to introduce the topic.

(There's typos on the seventh line.)

You have a wonderful writing style. It's a good piece.

I also like how you phrased your words.

'Let loose my parachute. Quickly let's ride the high speed winds while we still got time.'

It's a nice ending line, and makes me think afterwards because it's contradictory comparing with the previous lines about falling hard. But I think I get what you mean.

Good job, keep writing.