Reviews for Pen and Paper
FloraIrmaTylee chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
It's cute, sad, touching and inspiring all at once. All these gay and lesbian people getting bullied is just heartbreaking though. Well honestly I've never met a gay or lesbian person, but I know there is nothing wrong with them, like my little sister says. She is the wrong one. lovely story. A tad confusing but I like it veery much.
lulu234 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
That was super good there were a few mistakes but it didn't take away from the overall beauty of the story. I loved the ending too. The only thing I could is that you might could've developed the bullies character more the best kinds of villains are the ones who have reasons to be evil or in this case a bully. But it really was fantastic you did a great job making me feel what the main character was feeling which is hard to do in 1st person sometimes.
Kira chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Too cute!
T. Ishmon chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Nice story, short and sweet. I usually dont comment but this one deserved it.
Fumiki chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
It's cute :3 This story deserves more chapter though. I mean, where is Teagan whenever he didn't show up? Why can't Eva talk? Why did he always wore jacket with hood up?

Oh whatever it is, I love this, it's so cute :D You should post more story anyway. I'll definitely read it :)
HeavensInferno chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This was such a sweet story. I love how Eva and Teagan interact and how the story flowed really naturally.
xClosed chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This was so cute that my brain may have just exploded a little.
LittleMissMurdered chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
That's really cute and highly inspirational, especially in my time of struggle right now. I have an autistic younger brother, so it's awesome being able to read other people's views on different forms of special needs and disabilities. The story was great. (:
Theories of Insomnia chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Very good, I liked it. I liked how casual their relationship was, not too intense/dramatic/fluffy. Great amount.
infinite silence chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
i liked it.
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
too sweet for words! the way they interact with each other.. *-*
Chryssa'2305 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Aw! That was so cute! Very well written. You express emotion very well. :)

What happened to Teagan, though? o.o Why'd he not show up that day? Was he just...not there? OR do you have a secret plan? ;)
lalapop chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
aw...so cute and sad..poor eva...teagan is so sweet..they are so cute together
WishmiesterBeta chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
It's cute and well written.
Spectre-Desoriente chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Wow, that's so cool. I thought it was a girl, until that chick was yelling at him...