Reviews for From A to Z, With Love
IRatherLikeFairytales chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Haha Oh my Lordy I loved this! Cade is so adorable when hes flabbergasted.
IRatherLikeFairytales chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Haha I love Brie shes awesome!
IRatherLikeFairytales chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Thats just freakin' adorable!
eamane chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
I love Cade's story! :)

I love the Aaron-Jared, Brie-Brett stories as well, but I love Cade's story most. the threesome idea was classic :D

can't wait to read the next one-shot!
Dante's Disciple chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Brie is just fantastic. She reminds me of one of those eccentric women you get in Agatha Chrisitie stories. The end was very funny with the Mouse Brie thing.

Look forward to meeting Cade, and still loving Jared and Aaron :)
Jaenuk chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I actually registered on fp, just to review this story O.o Just a quick question- are you disabling anonymous review on purpose, or are you unaware that it is enabled? It could be your choice, but I felt the urge to point it out just in case. Anyway!

I really like your stories. Seriously. I read your multichap and the other one-shot a while ago, but it was during busytime, so I couldn't leave a review (not that I would've been able to then, without an account...), so I felt compelled to leave one for this story. I really appreciate how your characters are so easily identifiable, not just in general, but also in comparison to the ones you've already written. Nothing sucks more than reading a bunch of stories of the same characters with the names changed (I mean, it's one thing if the names are still the same, you know?) I love all these little quirks that you give your characters and even the physical differences. Particularly Aaron's exceptionally tall height in comparison with Jared's athletic build. His personality quirks make everything all the more fun and his rmabling thoughts makes him so relatable.

And what I thought was even more the best was that you started with a really basic, almost cliche premise of the bestfriend doing something, and then turned the story around with something completely differnet. I was totally drawn into the story and even managed to forget about the deadline I have coming up because I was busy laughing, slightly cringing and smiling along with the story. I really look forward to the next oneshot you plan on posting. Keep up with the great writing!

Jaenuk 09095
Dante's Disciple chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Very good, Aaron is hilariously geeky is a sweet sort of way. Writing is useful, the fit guy who would never be gay always turns out to be afterall, only in fiction lol

Enjoyed reading!