Reviews for Glitter Gold
A Friend chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Cool story! Update soon!
AnticipatedSerendipity chapter 20 . 7/30/2010
I really love your story so far. It's really unique, and in general, it's awesome. :D I hope you write more soon.

There are a few grammatical errors in your writings, but other than that, it's great. I like your use of similies.

Please keep writing! You're doing wonderfully.
aivia chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
Yikes, I have to go to church so I'll have to come back to this later. This story reminds me a lot of "Oh My Goddess!", especially this chapter!

aivia chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
Sorry I forgot to review the other chapter, these chapters just keep breezing by! They're pretty short. Anyhow, is Pandora really a cat person? There is a ton of emphasis on that and I'm a little confused! Keep up the good work!

aivia chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
Why in the world were they given such ridiculous housing? ...I'll just keep reading and find out!
aivia chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
What a perfect name for the cat girl! Pandora, does Naoko have any signifigance I should know about? Anyhow, please no more slashes? Chose one or the other or be more creative, because saying angry/confused ruins the flow of reading... In my opinion.

aivia chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
I like Naoko, and the analogy of cat and mouse is very cute! I cant wait to see how they actually get along. But why did you have to use astrisks to show emotion? This whole thing now looks a lot like an anime in my head now... Especially with that drop of sweat ordeal. Other than that, you're doing great!

aivia chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Its an interesting concept, like how the girls are called dolls. My only complaint is that the chap the chapter could have been made longer with more details!

Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 11 . 4/9/2010
Interesting chapter. Confused me to death, but it was interesting. I can't wait until the next chapter.

You're very good with imagery.
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 8 . 3/12/2010
Heh. They're jealous of her. Good work, by the way! Update soon?
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
Oh... That explains a LOT! Update soon?
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Ha! Funny!
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Sweet! Update soon?
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Very nice. Pandora strikes me as a slightly sadistic gal, but I like Naoko.
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Oops. Mouse-boy, cat-girl... sounds like trouble. Amusing trouble, but trouble. Update, please.