Reviews for Flux
cassi crysta chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
So. I think we've both lived this. And yeah. we know how to starve and be broke and be ashamed, and we are the ones who wake up every day and put one foot in front of the other. I bet your horror story is great if this is any comparison and yeah, it is Stephen king creepy but its got that almost ethereal flow like koontz :)
Solemn Coyote chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I think I might be missing the key to this one, but it's lovely and just a touch threatening all the same. "Their male counterparts pick at scabs and scars" is especially disarming, and overall this feels like a piece that could be satisfyingly expanded.
whisper queen chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
beautiful
busy pushing up daisies chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
oh my god, i read the summary and last line with confusion, but this just- it's amazing once you understand the meaning. :) thanks for sharing.
a theoretic revolution chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
wow. awesome. you've left me speechless .
Blushing Brunette chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
That's deep. Two thumbs up.
deefective chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Haunting with a tinge of something more, just the way I like it.

I liked the fact that though this was short you said so much and yet at the same time nothing at all, really. It's an abstract and vague piece but there's a sinister and cynical undertone to it that makes me kind of understand as well. Lovely the imagery of the "street children". Interesting. Nicely done.
Chocolate Herrings chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
You have yet to write anything I haven't loved.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
The piece is a bit on the abstract side. I'm not really sure what 'the' is that's coming, or who the 'they' are really. But the overall picture seems to match up with each other, even if the clarity is a bit fuzzy.

It made me think of doctors in a delevery room honestly, with all the 'soon's' and the line about "hating them without meaning to" also made me think that. Nice work overall though. Keep up the good work.

Much love,