Reviews for The Story of a Spanking
Dan chapter 1 . 6/27/2018
I always enjoy a story when a mom takes a child over their knee for a spanking. When I was growing up, most moms did this and children were much better behaved than today. My mom spanked me over her knee, with her hand and on the seat of the pants. I always learned my lesson when mom spanked. Moms of today need to get back to the basics of discipline and that means giving over the knee spankings when necessary!
PoetOfSaiMiHunManKal chapter 1 . 2/17/2018
I wonder what "Száma" means exactly. I speak Hungarian and live in Pécs now but I've never come across this term before.

As for your disposition I sympathize with you. I also moved to America when I was 2 and was the only one in my family who could speak English fluently (as my parents only spoke Japanese) and I got into fights with my parents quite often.
jimmy chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Alyssa5; It's just fiction, you fool!
The story was very sweet about a mother dealing with her one-in-a-while bratty daughter. You did a wonderful job writing. The grammar is a bit off but not bad at all. I'd like to see Alyssa5 write in Hungarian!
I speak Portuguese myself and have a hard time reading and writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Dumb ass story
FeverousFanFiction chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Your writting could've been better, but since it's your first that just shows that you are learning and going to improve. It was cool to read of a personal experiance.
cd11 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
It was a very good story. You did well
alyssa105 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
If I were you, I proably would have called child protective services, lol.
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Very nice! You wrote it well, and putting in the Hungarian was very cool.

All the best to you,